Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Give Nimsul something Crowfall'ish to draw at work

nimsul

Like many of you, I work in a cube.  And often times I find myself absolutely bored out of my skull.  So often times I doodle.

Now, I do not coin myself an artist. My art doesn't pay the bills.  However, I do fancy myself to be an enthusiastic sketcher that is all in rightfully good fun.  

However, of late, I've found I've hit a bit of a sketcher's block and am lacking any real self motivation.

So I ask you all.

Give me something Crowfall to draw! 

Or anything, really.  I will check back from time to time to see if there are any requests and will sketch them as I can throughout the day for your amusement and post them in this thread.  

Like so:

grey_matter_milkshake_by_un123al-d5jwiwm

melkor_by_un123al-d87kfg3.jpg

How about a dwarf in plate or mail armour, with a shield and axe in hand fending off an attacker from a clan banner. Maybe with a couple of crows circling around the background.

Thanks for the responses you guys lol.

The first request has been completed. It'll be uploaded when I get to a scanner. More on the way.

Sketch request 1 complete. 

I ended up taking half a day at work today due to severe ID10T Errors. 

As Promised, Fawne.

This was a quick sketch that took me, in total about an hour to do.  It's not fancy, but practice is practice.   :)

elf28_by_un123al-d8dsrld.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion!

I hope to have requests 2 and 3, maybe 4 done tomorrow!  And perhaps I won't draw them on 11 x 23.5 inch paper!  That was a pain in the arse to scan!

Edited by nimsul

Here is Request # 2 Meneek.  "A beautiful redhead riding a dragon."  Completed in about 45 minutes of work. 

gingersoup_by_un123al-d8dxabv.jpg

Request # 4.  Doc Gonzo just about finished.  got too busy at work to complete :P

Request # 3 is making me grind my teeth. 

Edited by nimsul

Not skipped.  In developement :P I had a pretty goofy idea with it that just kinda spiraled out of control and I want to take my time with it.

Alrighty! Request # 4 finished for Doc Gonzo. Just need to scan it.  

Request # 3 underway first thing in the morning now that I got some thumbnails completed. 

Also, I'm currently working on a few Crowfall related projects (A mini comic, very vague, but will hopefully grow once I learn more about the lore.) and a visual representation of my proposed crafting ideas to make it easier to follow.  

Hope to post soon!

Draw the scared guildleaders meeting to form an alliance despite their differences, abandoning their ideals to save their pixels