Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introduction: Frozenant

After a long fight with playing countless MMO's WoW, Tera, Neverwinter, Rift, Age of Conan, Maple Story, Archeage, DarkFAIL Unholy FAIL and others I came across this...

It took me a while to figure out that the constant fight for gear from dungoens and such was not what I was looking for anymore. Archeage ALMOST hit the mark, if it wasn't for their combat system and super Pay to win. DarkFAIL was pretty close too, if the devs could more faster than slugs...

I wanted economy driven, PVP centered, seige warfare. If Warhammer online wouldn't have shut down I would still be there... So I came across this potential gem. It look almost perfect. I'm really digging the world destruction thing. It seems neccesary to keep the game fresh and I think it's going work out great

Anyway Hello forum warriors I'm looking to try and be a part of this community so I can have a guild once the world is relased. I'm going to play a harvester, probably a knight or minatuar... Still not sure how that's gonna work. I'll figure it out once they release more details. I'm gonna specialize in going out protecting and supplying my crafting overlords with materials.

If the information they release gives me enough motivation I may drop that $500 for alpha accsess, it's already gonna be ~200 for phase 3. I look forward to meeting and seeing everying in game

-Frozenant

Oi, welcome to Crowfall, we have similar gaming history and disappointments related to the MMO genre, hopefully ACE can get it right

Officer of The BlackHand Order

Welcome to Crowfall, Frozenant! I missed my opportunity to play Warhammer Online, so unfortunately I can't quite share my experience there. I have heard quite a few amazing stories from when the game was still active and thriving, though. Let's hope Crowfall delivers, it seems to have everything you're looking for.

welcome!

You're not flying under the radar dude.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Welcome! Looks like we've been in a lot of the same places.. Yes, every other MMO ever is basically terrible. Even ESO, which was oh so promising =(
How dare they waste our money.

Good to see another new face, welcome to the revolution! lol

x9M7iWc.png?1