Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vanish

Question, Since there is no other place to discuss this.

I been given a warning Via email for saying this game is going to have trolls in post. Really? Not threatening anyone is anything just pointing out you cant stop the trolling just let it fly.

Edited by vanish

ukPq4A1s.png

So this thread is going to get locked and one of two things will happen.

xcomvic will say something or xcomvic is going to lock the thread and not say something generally based on what someone has or hasn't said already to the Opening Poster.

For my sake, yours, and everyone else's in every forum you ever go to for the rest of you life. Read the the rules of conduct, 99% of them say the same thing, and Crowfall is no different. 

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/3-forum-rules-of-conduct/

If you disagree with a moderator or employee's actions, do not discuss or challenge the matter in forum posts. Send an e-mail to support@Crowfall.com, and be sure to include your forum handle and game name, but NOT your password, and clearly state your concerns.
Edited by phatcat09

#CrowFallBata

~Sweet Sensations~

puppy punch Count: 28

Yup, it'll get locked for moderation challenging.

The reason you got a warning though? Just my guess based on what you said, as a mod will never discuss your warnings in a public forum. Anyhow, they see baiting trolls just as bad as being a troll. What's the difference between being a troll and harassing posters and being a poster harassing trolls? Nothing. It's viewed as the same.

ok, ya i was jw got a warning for just saying you almost cant keep trolls out no matter what. And then i got the email. Thanks for the heads up.

ukPq4A1s.png

xman sleeping, quick, we have only until sunrise..