Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abel

Sports fans?

May 2nd (this coming Saturday) is the most epic sports day in recent memory (Pacquiao/Mayweather, Kentucky Derby, NHL/NBA playoffs, Yankees-Red Sox, Premier League, NFL Draft).  What are you guys doing for it?  I just bought a house and I'm having a party with all my friends from high school/college/adult life coming.  Can't wait.  

Edited by Abel

May 2nd (this coming Saturday) is the most epic sports day in recent memory (Pacquiao/Mayweather, Kentucky Derby, NHL/NBA playoffs, Skankees-Red Sox, Premier League, NFL Draft).  What are you guys doing for it?  I just bought a house and I'm having a party with all my friends from high school/college/adult life coming.  Can't wait.  

FTFY.

I am personally very much looking forward to Pacquiao/Mayweather. I am only a casual American football fan, so I don't pay attention to the draft, but I do my best to catch ever Panthers game that happens during the season since that is the team I root for. I don't really watch any of the other sports you listed in the parentheses though. No particular plans for the weekend though. I got some pizza coupons in the mail today, so probably just have some pizza and some ciders.

The other sports I like to watch are Tennis, which happens all year long aside from December, as well as professional wrestling, fencing, kendo, really most any martial art.