Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Handies

How long are the upgrades going to stay up for?

Also wondering the same thing. Don't tell my wife but I'm selfishly getting a second job in order to afford a better computer and pledge more xD  (and bills, but that's secondary).

That link is contextual to your account login.  There are Kicstarter upgrades and the current 2015 package upgrades.  Kickstarter upgrades will be up at least until June.  We'll give two weeks notice before we take them down.  The only uncertainty is the web development schedule, it might push taking them down out further, but we'll know by mid-May where we are at on that.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Web guys work too hard as if, I'd give em a few months off just to relax. They say workers that vacation more work better or something...or more productiveish? Maybe?... :)

I role play a wordsmith.

That will be the first day that my money frees up again. =/

Erm... perhaps if you are having cash flow issues, using funds on a video game isn't the best idea?

Is there a reason for the cutoff date btw? I would have thought you guys would want us to keep giving you money, not easy to do that if we're unable to top-up our pledges.

Many of these Kickstarter packages were insanely great (valuable), and they were only supposed to be available during Kickstarter.  We'll still let Kickstarter people upgrade their strongholds over time and buy some of the Kickstarter items individually, but the Kickstarter package upgrades will be going away.  After that, upgrades will be the addition to your account of the difference between the equivalent current package (relative to your current Kickstarter package level) and the new upgraded package.  You'll end up with a maximum Kickstarter forum badge (from your old package), and a maximum 2015 badge (from your new package) you can choose between to use on the forums for an example.

The new packages are targeted to have a value between 250-320% what they would be worth at launch.  Most of the Kickstarter packages were more valuable than that, some are significantly more.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook