Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*ITT we pretend to be hardcore eagles*

Eonwe

Red is the color of blood, blue is the color of valor, purple is the color of me holding my breath until I get what I want regardless of whether it's part of the game's vision.

We already have a Furry Thread, Eonwe.

Edit: Here's a hardcore eagle to stay on-topic.

Birds have feathers, dummy!

choices matter, everything is permanent so u can't backpedal or chicken out cuz this gives me the visceral chest thumping i need to give the game gravitas after all if its not like dark souls then whats the point of playing scrub

might as well go play hello kitty adventureland online

ok u go

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

CAWWW!!!

*grabs fish out of river*

*lands on bank*

*tears apart fish*

I've played a ton of games that in some way apply to the systems they're trying to make, and enjoy the advantage of having no life.

I will destroy these fish-eeple.

Edited by Zomnivore

rip

RIP IN PIECE

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

You know those whales that dump thousands of dollars on cosmetic garbage in other games? Eagles don't care that whales are mammals and will hunt them like they do other fish. Your pretty princess teatime gear won't help you in the land of barbarians. You're so used to pay to win you'll have no chance against someone who pays for a trophy room to store their skill-to-win prizes.

Edited by Zakila