Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

totally unrelated to anything but too funny

just read in the news, romanian minister of culture in a speech dedicated to international book day said that the worlds greatest writers are Servantes and Hamlet.

Edited by rajah

Lol, I never knew a fictional ghost could be considered as one of the greatest writers.

maybe in romania they don't have too many better writers

Edited by rajah

Well he got it 50/50. He said Cervantes, as in Miguel de Cervantes the guy that wrote Don Quixote. Saying Hamlet was obviously a mistake when he meant Shakespeare though. That did make me chuckle a little.

Well he got it 50/50. He said Cervantes, as in Miguel de Cervantes the guy that wrote Don Quixote. Saying Hamlet was obviously a mistake when he meant Shakespeare though. That did make me chuckle a little.

Yes obviously, pretty embarrassing mistake to make for a minister of culture though(or any adult ^^).

Member of The BlackHand Order

just read in the news, romanian minister of culture in a speech dedicated to international book day said that the worlds greatest writers are Servantes and Hamlet.

krvgv.jpg

Edited by Psyctooth

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Well I thought I had it then when I looked again in my email it wasn't there + I looked in my spam and bin.  :o

So I concluded I had dreamed.

I got it on both my email accounts... on 4/24....