Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

That NFL thread

Handies

Where's ellie at? I expected a Roll Tide coming in here.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

The playoffs were definitely wild this year.  We all know dez caught that ball and was trying to score. 

The draft will be exciting just because there are a lot of superstar players that are potentially on the trading block. 

The playoffs were definitely wild this year.  We all know dez caught that ball and was trying to score. 

The draft will be exciting just because there are a lot of superstar players that are potentially on the trading block. 

If he caught that ball, then Megatron got robbed.

If he caught the ball, then the fail mary was offensive pass interfence and equals no td.

If he caught that ball, then Megatron got robbed.

If he caught the ball, then the fail mary was offensive pass interfence and equals no td.

Regardless, it was an amazing catch. I'm a Texans fan, but I was really rooting for the cowboys.... it'll never be like the aikman/smith days, though. Really, the only person who got robbed is JJ Watt for MVP, just because he wasn't a QB.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Regardless, it was an amazing catch. I'm a Texans fan, but I was really rooting for the cowboys.... it'll never be like the aikman/smith days, though. Really, the only person who got robbed is JJ Watt for MVP, just because he wasn't a QB.

<3 JJ Watt!!!!  That dude is AWESOME. 

I used to be a Oilers fan...then Bud adams...grrrrrrr

Go Aggies!!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

I used to be a Oilers fan...then Bud adams...grrrrrrr

During the Earl Campbell or Warren Moon days?

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

boph

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Don't really have a team. Root for the Steelers kinda and anyone playing against the Cowgirls. Lol

wtf is wrong with you, you live in Texas. You're required to own a pair of boots worth atleast 1 mortgage payment, carry a pink snub nosed revolver in your purse, and know that everything in this State is better than anyone else's. If you ain't rooting for the Texans, you sure as hell have to root for America's Team.

SAINTS ARE BETTER THAN ALL YOU CRAPPY SCRUB TEAMS

WE GOT BREES WE SUCK LESS

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Where's ellie at? I expected a Roll Tide coming in here.

Yet I'm the only one on this forum whoa actually been to an Alabama game.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg