Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Handies

That NFL thread

Yet I'm the only one on this forum whoa actually been to an Alabama game.

I saw them play a few years ago here at Kyle.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I saw them play a few years ago here at Kyle.

Yep and y'all lost.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Here?  Kyle?

Class of '04.

Yup using up my gi bill to get grad school done with

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

At least while I still have it in me. Getting old I feel like if I don't do it now I never will...plus college football. I just don't get culty with it

wtf is wrong with you, you live in Texas. You're required to own a pair of boots worth atleast 1 mortgage payment, carry a pink snub nosed revolver in your purse, and know that everything in this State is better than anyone else's. If you ain't rooting for the Texans, you sure as hell have to root for America's Team.

I live in Texas. I was born in Colorado. difference. Besides, Texas is more about high school and college football than professional.

Packers fan here. 

That meltdown still has be down, but hey, it created much needed changes. 

Go Bears!

I was almost as ticked about them passing on Aaron Rodgers (24th overall - Bears too Cedric Benson 4th overall) as I was when they passed on Randy Moss (21st overall - Bears took Curtis Enis 5th overall).

CF_Van.png

Yay for offseason drama!

I was actually surprised they doled out punishment so fast, I thought they would milk the patriots stuff all summer long.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Beat on a woman and you get two games. Throw a football at a fraction of a PSI too little in freezing conditions, you get 4 games.

I can't stand the Patriots, but there's a major issue with Roger Goodell.

CF_Van.png

Beat on a woman and you get two games. Throw a football at a fraction of a PSI too little in freezing conditions, you get 4 games.

I can't stand the Patriots, but there's a major issue with Roger Goodell.

Well they learned from that lesson, Greg Hardy got some real harsh punishment. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir