Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Baltimore riots

headlight

So, just reading about this stuff. One of the things they started on fire was a senior center that was being built. Let's face it, rioting doesn't have a strategic purpose and always does more harm than good -- unless you're the media. I just wanted to share some nonsensical pictures of the rioting, looting, and burning that made me laugh.

73e9f6c0-ed35-11e4-80b5-a15058a85bfe_471

Is he holding feminine pads? Mr 8 pack abs picked the weirdest thing to grab during looting.

d9a95c20-ed27-11e4-84a4-ebff57c279d8_AP4

This guy only a six pack

8c0f14a0-ed2c-11e4-b621-a92387461ef5_h_5

More abs? really?

dc4c8fb0-ed27-11e4-80c9-dfa6510eddd3_AP8

Gotta have TP

75ccdc00-ed3f-11e4-8be0-39482c9052d0_471

And yet more toilet paper

Which leads me to two conclusions: toilet paper is really expensive or the photographer picked a really lame spot to take looting pics.

I think they've only looted that CVS, thus far... from what I have read.  Also, I think those are diapers, the package is too big for feminine pads.  Diapers ARE expensive... you know that, though.

I agree that rioting and looting just causes more harm.  The people who are doing the rioting and looting don't care that it causes more harm, though, unfortunately.

I will say that in this case, as each has been different, the officers were definitely in the wrong.  No doubt about it.

http://abc7.com/news/video-angry-mom-beats-son-suspected-of-rioting-in-baltimore-on-live-tv/684791/

Now that's funny.

Anyway, it's truly despicable people who burn down businesses. Especially for such a dumb cause. If you want to get a point across, go grab a gun and shoot an officer or some stupid poorly made socks like that.

I hear this all started from some highschoolers reenacting "The Purge" in a mall though. Again, the stupidity of this poorly made socks amazes me. I'm glad I live where I live.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Yeah, diapers I could understand. One guy looks to have baby formula in his bag. That's expensive too. I would've just looted watch batteries lol.

yeah i saw that. old school parenting. my mom would've beat me on live tv too

Edited by Courant202

+1 to her.  Lol.  I hope that is his momma.  And I hope she got him a bit more at home. 

Yeah, diapers I could understand. One guy looks to have baby formula in his bag. That's expensive too. I would've just looted watch batteries lol.

yeah i saw that. old school parenting. my mom would've beat me on live tv too

Wish I coulda looted formula when Elizabeth was little.  That stuff is SOOO expensive!! 

This would never happen in Texas.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

You do know this is the thing the preppers have been predicting for years right? When Homeland Security starts setting up concentration camps boy is my face going to be red. I wonder if I have enough ammunition stockpiled. Is fifty thousand rounds sufficient?

CF_Osgyth.png

She may have saved his life by taking that so seriously.

No one is happy with the situation in Baltimore (or Ferguson), but attacking the police can get you killed or locked up for a long time. Looting can too. Prosecutors will be using video records against the rioters, like they have before.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

You do know this is the thing the preppers have been predicting for years right? When Homeland Security starts setting up concentration camps boy is my face going to be red. I wonder if I have enough ammunition stockpiled. Is fifty thousand rounds sufficient?

I got a redneck oil refinery out in my shed, lets combine our guns and take the ATVs out for an endless spin when the end hits.

I grew up poor.  I grew up disenfranchised by the establishment.  I also had parents who would beat me if I stepped out of line.

I know that hitting kids is wrong.   But..  damn.   We're living in the age of do-nothing-to-"hurt"-your-kids parenting.    Maybe that's a problem?

Especially for such a dumb cause. If you want to get a point across, go grab a gun and shoot an officer or some stupid poorly made socks like that.

jesus christ dude

Edited by eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

Coz Texans don't use toilet paper?

I can't tell you how many times I've been stuck in the desert looking for a few flat rocks.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

for the record, nobody should advocate shooting someone or looting, but especially not shooting someone

also its not really a dumb cause, anyone dying in police custody is pretty important to consider

It's a dumb cause when your cause consists of looting and rampaging through a city. But we already knew Baltimore was one of the worst made socks places to live, despite its storied history.

Anyway, I was making a point that going to the root cause, even if deplorable, is more beneficial than causing tens of millions of dollars in expenses. Especially considering the current way they are pushing their point is hurting them more than it is benefiting.

Think before you post.

Edited by cannibal man

same, even in Dallas i usually just try to find some non prickly or non poison ivy leaves which isnt always easy

Just don't go looking in south oakcliff.

Anyway, it's truly despicable people who burn down businesses. Especially for such a dumb cause. If you want to get a point across, go grab a gun and shoot an officer or some stupid poorly made socks like that.

I hear this all started from some highschoolers reenacting "The Purge" in a mall though. Again, the stupidity of this poorly made socks amazes me. I'm glad I live where I live.

The rioting, looting, and burning of buildings is DUMB.

The reason they are doing it is NOT dumb.  

It isn't from some highschoolers reenacting "The Purge".

A young man died due to injuries caused by police while he was detained.  The officers did not follow proper policy and procedure (according to the police chief).  It is another "police brutality" case in a long list of cases.