Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

01/13/15 - Character Creation Preview

+-24 archetypes already >>> Awesome

If your estimate is correct, and we have 3 promotion classes per archetype (some might be shared), the total number of classes is going to be aaawesome.

This is how I feel right now on hype: 

Edited by nehemia

The white stag? lol you guys may have my attention now. 

That very closely resembles a "deer knight"  We know him well............

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

That very closely resembles a "deer knight"  We know him well............

Looks like the Stag mount...but scruffier.

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

The most important element to inquire further about this is, are archetypes merely a base that you can branch away from, or are they hard-locked classes? Hmm. 

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.

- Nietzsche

Looks like the Stag mount...but scruffier.

Perhaps a cross between the both.................I see semblences thoughout.   There is enough there to make a wizardry person feels a little at home.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Fire and ice resistance however, and with so many archetypes, I have a feeling my hope for a low magic extremely rare magic design is off the table. Heh. Oh well, long-shot anyway. 

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.

- Nietzsche

I see creation points !!!! I like that for sure!

Yah, the classes seem to be pretty cool, but I'm focused on the creation points, looks great and I can't wait!  ;)

Edited by jimmerharris10

Perhaps a cross between the both.................I see semblences thoughout.   There is enough there to make a wizardry person feels a little at home.  

Shush, they'll attack. 

I love that green girl. Maybe my chance to role play Sylvia Drake :D :D :D

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Anyone noticed just the fire and ice? Nothing else? Perhaps these are too factions. Just like the Horde and the Alliance from World of Warcraft. :)

I really hope the customization is diverse , and we all not running around looking the same. It looks epic so far this cud change the genre if done correctly! Imagine dungeons with pvp and treasure and lore (game of thrones indeed)

Anyone noticed just the fire and ice? Nothing else? Perhaps these are too factions. Just like the Horde and the Alliance from World of Warcraft. :)

Fire and Ice  

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice. -- Robert Frost

Underneath the Knight in the character creation image. There's two dots, with the left highlighted. My guess is the right one will show the female version of that class.Ma

maybe that is the gender selection, never thought of that....hmm maybe there are more archetypes hopefully but I think you nailed it.