Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FreezeWind

Highest your going to Pledge?/Have Pledged

I'm at silver, and I was baited thus far by the nightmare horse, since the kickstarter ended they've only withdrawn from embellishing the unique race features, so I'm not enthusiastic to contribute any more...

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I missed the Kickstarter (found out about the game like THREE days after it ended, *pebble-kick of frustration*), and I had to pay some taxes and stuff recently. But, as soon as I can, I'm probably going to try to do Bronze.

This post brought to you by...
Lephys. Because everything's better with a smile facepalm.

I think i will stay at bronze, even though i like silver more, spending 130$ on a game is too much for me, even though that game has very big potential.

Amber is highest I've pledged, and honestly, thats the most I can really justify at this point

Eonwe is loaded, he admitted so much himself, yet he is too cheap to donate more than amber.

The hookers and blow ain't cheap, you know?

Backing Star Citizen hardcore so just the early bird for me!

I am backing SC as well as Albion Online. I am not sure how much more I will throw in but I am sure its gonna be more. Each game I am backing is bringing something new to the table and I want them all to surpass their goals.

Edited by Redamo

I feel like amber is a good sit-on-it price.

High value, probably as good as possible for what I want, but who knows....currently I'm thinking of buying parcels separately and just waiting until they offer em separate.