Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

not everyone likes my posts

Eonwe

ahaha

people only find harm in it when they want to. Look at what free will has given us, the ability to choose NOT to give a custard and people love to find an opportunity to squander that.

1410982107937.png

There has been quite a few bold poorly made socksposting going on lately, I got a warning recently for pretending to be 12 when OzzieMozzie talked about the PG-13 forums = PG-13 game. 

People are bored and just dicking around, what do you expect~

Actually, the MOBA post is genuine. He's just so confused now that he thinks people's half-thought out suggestions = tr0lling. LOL

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Actually now that I've re-read it and seen Zakila's other posts and topics, wow it is. Well done.

Something about the suggestion forums that makes people nervous like the developers would go "Oh okay yea!" and then implement it instantly despite the protests.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

There has been quite a few bold poorly made socksposting going on lately, I got a warning recently for pretending to be 12 when OzzieMozzie talked about the PG-13 forums = PG-13 game.

You got a warning? That's how I know you're not on my level.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

thank you friend

I wish people were less afraid to post. Too many people make posts just to tear down other people's posts, and it's kinda sad sometimes. I'm not saying posts disagreeing with other posts don't have value (everyone is entitled to their opinion!), but if the only posts you make are negative, what is ultimately the impact of your posting on the community?

Everyone should Just Post.

Post Post Post.

you still have the first account you registered?

I guess you weren't as good at warnings as you claim.

And this was like 3 or 4 warnings ago when we could still view them. GOML

IJXgIkJ.jpg

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

zero point warnings? weak. let me know when you get a warning for talking about crowfall on another forums.

There was this amazing feature back then for the 4th warning point. you could reply to a post, but only if a mod approved the post if it wasn't a violation of the CoC. So when you get to that level, AND write a post that you know won't get approved because it's an obvious violation of the CoC plus a mod attack BUT the mod approves it anyhow just so he can give you your final warning point so your account is perma-banned, let me know.

Get on my level this guy I know's level

zero point warnings? weak. let me know when you get a warning for talking about crowfall on another forums.

There was this amazing feature back then for the 4th warning point. you could reply to a post, but only if a mod approved the post if it wasn't a violation of the CoC. So when you get to that level, AND write a post that you know won't get approved because it's an obvious violation of the CoC plus a mod attack BUT the mod approves it anyhow just so he can give you your final warning point so your account is perma-banned, let me know.

Get on my level this guy I know's level

Posting on my phone is poorly made socks.

Proto got to the mod approval level within his first 2 weeks. Gotta be annoying as hell trying to read all of those posts.

Edited by mal