Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hillbilly

Master Race of Shadowbane Veterans

Because we all know...da SB's are the poorly made socks!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Runescape vets IMO

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Lol UO. You SBers and UOers can talk about being the greatest but we all know you don't hold a candle to the PvP prowess of Runescapers.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

ha my elf cloth priest was the badest healer evah!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

ha my elf cloth priest was the badest healer evah!

Back when HR stacked I used a elf mage channy that had 4k HP for a holy charter on lore.  It was so stupidly OP at banes.  Hit the AM buff and AoE errbody while soaking up damage and not caring.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

The same level as the players who made a 1h sword/1h axe dex based wizard with a bow to pull.

I remember early on a mage type came out of stealth and hit me on the head with a 100% staff and used the weapon power to stun me on the ground and powerblock me. Then nuked me to death. Wasn't even mad. It was so wrong but ended up working out for him.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

I remember early on a mage type came out of stealth and hit me on the head with a 100% staff and used the weapon power to stun me on the ground and powerblock me. Then nuked me to death. Wasn't even mad. It was so wrong but ended up working out for him.

Just goes to show it was about the players, and not a cookie cutter mold like wow.

Because we all know...da SB's are the poorly made socks!

I feel so old.  Phrases like "poorly made socks" and "custard" became memes which I completely missed.  I assume:

"Poorly made socks" = something that is uncool, unhip, square, and not worth two shakes of a lamb's tail

"Custard" = a flexible substitute word to get around profanity filters, sort of like how Marvel characters say "ever-loving" instead of the F word

Edited by cemya