Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ashen Outfit - As long as it pays well.

ThatGuy

Logo_zps0xydr6pq.gif

About

The Ashen Outfit will be a relatively small guild (20-50 people), making it possible for a small gang where everyone knows each other, something that will offer great teamwork and allow us (I hope) to be a elite outfit (managed to cram it in there ^_^ ). Because of this, the guild structure will be rather simple, with the basic leader, some officers, and other members, I can add more if people wish it. That said, thanks to the small size, every member will have a saying in guild matters. 

The guild will be focusing on mercenary work, taking jobs from anyone willing to pay the appropriate price for our services.

As the game isn't even alpha yet, and we don't know too many details I don't wanna say too much, but I'll be updating this as time goes on and get more details.

But for that reason, I thought it would be a nice time to start growing a community who can give feedback and request things they wanna see in the guild. There is a website where people can apply and discuss whatever they feel like, I'll start polls on things like the logo design, name and website, feel free to give me feedback.  ;)

This looks really interesting! I've been looking for a mercenary-guild, but didn't think I'd see one I'd like so soon. where do I sign up!

Edited by Avean

MMOs I've Played:

WoW (up to LichKing) - GW2 - FFXIV (Beta) - ESO (Beta)  - Wildstar - 

I submitted my application but I just noticed your location. If there are dedicated European servers (I'm pretty sure there will be) is that where you will be located?

It will probably be on the european servers, but I guess if enough people from the US are interested I don't see a problem in appointing a commander of sorts on the american servers  ;)

Edited by ThatGuy

Cheers!

We'll have to see further down in crowfall development how a merc guild can work, like how diplomacy and trades

Also, we should discuss about what we could do for an EK...I remember seeing one post about how all major guilds have a small section of land in one EK, that acts as a "shopping mall" with Mercs for hire being the items.

anyway,

hopefully ACE will have various options that help mercs get a footing out there

MMOs I've Played:

WoW (up to LichKing) - GW2 - FFXIV (Beta) - ESO (Beta)  - Wildstar - 

Yeah, we'll have to see once more details are released, but there seems to be a lot of guilds focusing on mercenary work, so hopefully that is encouragement enough for ACE to put in some cool features to help mercs out.

Already seeing some mercenary guilds forming alliances, so maybe we'll see an EK functioning as a hub for all mercenary guilds  where they could have thralls stationed selling services, and guild leaders could discuss matters concerning the business.