Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NicholasLionRider

Anyone else willing to buy Crowfall Figures?

CD2rG9PVEAAN-0x.png

Recently, Billy from ArtCraft posted a picture on twitter featuring some cool 3D printed figurines of the knight archetype for being so successful, my proposal is more 3D printed figurines that could be sold to fans. Assuming an average 2-4 inch 3D printed figure goes for about $20-$30, I'd gladly get one. Ideally I would love custom ones of our character's in game like World of Warcraft allows, but a generic, knight, hellcat or templar would equally be awesome. Anyone else agree?

CD2rG9PVEAAN-0x.png

Recently, Billy from ArtCraft posted a picture on twitter featuring some cool 3D printed figurines of the knight archetype for being so successful, my proposal is more 3D printed figurines that could be sold to fans. Assuming an average 2-4 inch 3D printed figure goes for about $20-$30, I'd gladly get one. Ideally I would love custom ones of our character's in game like World of Warcraft allows, but a generic, knight, hellcat or templar would equally be awesome. Anyone else agree?

lol

no

I would in the future, something 28-30ish mm scale would work well in a variety of game systems, and also be a nice desk-sitter.

I agree in general that we need to have a love for the play styles before we really get carried away with merch.

Although if its going to be your main, you might as well pick it.

Not everyone has the time/interest to start up on miniatures games.

Edited by Zomnivore

Wow that's actually a pretty decent print/clean up.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Not really my kind of thing but it does seem like a really good way for them to bring in some additional cash. So I doubt I would buy one but I like the idea.

I agree. Unless they give out redemption codes for more skin or cosmetic items like a game I used to play. But that game is packed full of silly players for the badge. For us, I'd say it's a good for collection if you really love the art of Crowfall. Other than that, for us players who came here for the game ad the game only, it probably doesn't have much meaning.

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I wish they would come to Gamescom and you actually can buy them there with some codes, that would be really neat. However, I don't think they're going to sell them anytime soon since really less people would buy them for an expensive price plus delivery costs. If they would be cheap then I wouldn't mind to buy a few.

t70C8a9.png     "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."  - Albert Einstein

well if I had a model I could print them myself. But anyway I won't buy one yet. Maybe if I really grew into my character but at this stage not. 

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

I think they should sell the archetypesand a device you could place them on.

And then link that to the game, so you could only play that archetype if you had it placed on the device...

eh eh eh?

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

I'm willing to laugh.

I'll try to laugh more quietly in the future.

If you build them, they will sell.

To justify the 3d printing cost, Players' actual toons, with gear and customization should be the end product. Basic archetype figurines will be first editions, though. They will establish the market strength and become the most valuable collectables.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I think they should sell the archetypesand a device you could place them on.

And then link that to the game, so you could only play that archetype if you had it placed on the device...

eh eh eh?

That's genius! You should patent that idea before some big video game company steals the idea.

They should just create a mechanism to allow us to export our own character models as a .STL or G-Code file.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully