Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Upgrading Pledge Typo

Hey guys i know it's not realy related to this topic but the Paypal option in the pledge for crowfall  isn't working can you fix this tnx . . . . ^_______________^

Hey guys i know it's not realy related to this topic but the Paypal option in the pledge for crowfall  isn't working can you fix this tnx . . . . ^_______________^

Do you get an error message?

Do you get an error message?

yes i do bro like the content is blocked but i dont know how to fix or what to do to pass that . . .

well it sims that the problem solved but im prety much new to this paypal thing it sims i dont have the balnace to purchase can you help me with that how can i add more balance to my paypal acount i already aproved my ccredit card there there is an easy guide for this ????

maybe cause im in europe??? this didnt aproved ????

Edited by vXAceXv

well it sims that the problem solved but im prety much new to this paypal thing it sims i dont have the balnace to purchase can you help me with that how can i add more balance to my paypal acount i already aproved my ccredit card there there is an easy guide for this ????

maybe cause im in europe??? this didnt aproved ????

I don't use PayPal and I don't really know how it works, but if this payment method is problematic to you maybe you could choose any of the credit card options : Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Usually balance issues are related to bank account transactions or prepaid cards, I don't know why it's mentioned when you try to pay with a credit card.

PayPal works for Europeans and probably everywhere else in the world, so it must not be because of your localization.

I don't use PayPal and I don't really know how it works, but if this payment method is problematic to you maybe you could choose any of the credit card options : Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Usually balance issues are related to bank account transactions or prepaid cards, I don't know why it's mentioned when you try to pay with a credit card.

PayPal works for Europeans and probably everywhere else in the world, so it must not be because of your localization.

yea i gusse so i will content paypal on my country maybe they will guide me as well if i did any mistake on my profile  they will fix it and tnx alot bro