Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Peter picked a plethora of plump pack pig pickles.

They haven't been too descriptive on how many pack animals you can control at one time. One thing to note from the mount FAQ:

9. CAN SOMEONE ELSE TAKE MY MOUNT?

These are items, so they are subject to the Campaign loot rules. That means there is a risk/reward scenario whenever you decide to use a mount figurine. Be careful where you take them.

I will assume this applies to pack pig figurines as well.

Edited by spectre.smg

well that's concerning. They should let pigs breed as an insurance mechanism vs loss. I'll breed them good

ACE will make sure you get all boars.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

These items you buy are basically skins and ACE has said they are looking to make it so that you'll be able to reapply these on future figurines. I would suggest reading up on the Mounts FAQ which you can find here: https://crowfall.com/#/faq/551db26718859c484f5af644

In short: Mounts and pack animals can be killed and captured. These animals can be summoned for a limited amount of times from figurines. We will be able to craft mount/pack animal figurines and apply a skin to the figurine.

So, in the store you're able to buy a skin which you can apply an unlimited of times to (crafted figurines). So I can't see buying multiple skins being necessary.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

These items you buy are basically skins and ACE has said they are looking to make it so that you'll be able to reapply these on future figurines. I would suggest reading up on the Mounts FAQ which you can find here: https://crowfall.com/#/faq/551db26718859c484f5af644

In short: Mounts and pack animals can be killed and captured. These animals can be summoned for a limited amount of times from figurines. We will be able to craft mount/pack animal figurines and apply a skin to the figurine.

So, in the store you're able to buy a skin which you can apply an unlimited of times to (crafted figurines). So I can't see buying multiple skins being necessary.

Yeah I know, I was kidding, but is it just me or does the 2015 Warhorse look way cooler.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

The more pigs, the easier to find and ambush you I would say ^^

But we don't know much about the caravan feature right now, it will get a FAQ section too at some point in the future.

Edited by Dwayna

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

The more pigs, the easier to find and ambush you I would say ^^

But we don't know much about the caravan feature right now, it will get a FAQ section too at some point in the future.

The larger the caravan, the more that merchant will pay for protection :)

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Somebody is going to be a pig king here :D I don't think you should hurry and buy all the pigs at the shop. They are digital, they will never run out of stock :D

And yes, mounts are possible to kill, but their summoning stones can be restored, so you won't loose it forever.

Mercenary guild is recruiting. Send me a message if you are interested.

5 minutes ago, Evenstar said:

Hmm, so I wanted to buy a 30.00 mount, but just read, that it can be stolen from another player. I absolutely will save 30.00 today.  No thank you!

Mount FAQ

10. WHAT ABOUT THE KICKSTARTER REWARD MOUNTS? DON’T THEY LAST FOREVER?

The Kickstarter mounts will be limited in use, like normal figurines – but we WILL give you a way to get the visual appearance back, if they are lost in gameplay. Our goal is not to make these “permanent”, but rather to make them temporary, but recoverable. We do want you to be able to continue to use them over the lifetime of the game, though, to show other players that you were an early backer.

Basically you aren't buying a mount per say... you are buying a SKIN that can be used. It can be recovered/used multiple times.

Alternatively you don't even need to 'buy' a mount to get one in game either: the store/backer ones just have unique looks etc

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Originally the idea was to have an "Animal Husbandry" skill tree in Exploration for taming and/or raising mounts and pets. So similar to how other types of equipment work with decay and looting, there has to be loss or there is no demand for the crafter's skill. If you like a certain color or style of mount, you could purchase that in cash shop and apply it to a standard mount you get in game. (This system is not in testing yet so we don't know specific details on how it will work).

tiPrpwh.png

On 10/13/2017 at 3:53 PM, Evenstar said:

Any idea why they wanted them lootable?

If you dont want to play with the lootable mechanic just play on one of the outer band campaign worlds.  There will be campaign worlds that do not allow you to loot player corpses.

C4JCmwbWcAEHMsV.jpg

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

Are there any new news if the larger inventory of the merchant pack pig is bound to the figurine or to the skin? What I really want to know is would I lose that bonus inventory permanently, if the figurine is looted or is shattered because of to many deads?  Or would I get the bonus inventory back as soon as I apply that skin to another pack pig.

Darklor

"Out of the dark, into the dark."