Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roguewiz

Devs >I hear you guys are in Austin.

Devs,

You're in Austin, I'm near Austin, my friends are near Austin.  A certain awesome PVP game a few years back had a get together/meet-and-greet at a bar/club to drum up interest.  Sooooo, any chance of having a Crowfall-type get together/party?

Raquelis in various games

"Not Evil, Just Misguided"

$5,000 reward

DIAMOND PATRON:

+ Invitation to Happy Hour with Crowfall team (travel not included)

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Well... it's 5k if they pay the food and drinks. If you pay the catering, they may  consider coming :D

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

Watch all these East Texas losers pretend El Paso is not the coolest city in the state.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

is it true you can't buy alcohol in texas on sundays?

Not before noon.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'm in Louisiana and I'd drive by if it were later in the month.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

so that guy wasn't lying, lol

why?!

Religious Southern Baptist values...which is odd considering I can go to church with my concealed handgun. No one bats an eye if you wear a fancy looking knife in a sheath made out of the same material as your belt. "Wow mang, that's a nice blade" "Yuh, it's my sunday-go-to-meeting knife"

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)