Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Great job on the store, now give me parcels

I could not resist. Forgive me. Seriously though. Tax free parcels unite! On a side note. I am very tempted for that large keep but a castle with no threat to it has me wondering. I know its more land to do stuff but hmmm. I think it might be cool to make the castle rank a benchmark for other stuff your able to do in the EK. I am not even sure I will use mine but still kinda wondering about it.

Edited by Redamo

If they were limited to like, five per person, I'd be fine with it.

Price should increase with the amount a player has imo.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Maybe, but I think a strict limit is better than furthering allowing "people who spend more get a much larger headstart"

Likewise I don't like anything that incentivizes Crowfall catering to "big money" players

There's also the idea of "well I know that x, y, and z factions are all gonna buy a huge amount of land, I guess now I have to as well to keep up" which creates a stupid arms race

K. I guess they can limit it to 320 parcels like the bloodstone got on KS. :rolleyes:

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Sell taxable parcels, first.

then charge to upgrade them to tax-free.

And allow the VIP tickets to purchase them. This turns VIP Tickets into a currency to use in the store. 

I guess the VIP Tickets would have to have a store currency, incase items are more expensive than the cash cost of the Ticket.  IE 1 ticket is 20$ which would give 20$ of cash shop currency to spend.

Edited by jetah

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

K. I guess they can limit it to 320 parcels like the bloodstone got on KS. :rolleyes:

Keep rolling your eyes but there is a difference between giving a massive leg up to the astounding 15 people who pledged 10k and letting anyone from now until the game launches drop money to become a powerhouse.  It shouldn't have to be explained

Keep rolling your eyes but there is a difference between giving a massive leg up to the astounding 15 people who pledged 10k and letting anyone from now until the game launches drop money to become a powerhouse.  It shouldn't have to be explained

:rolleyes:

Can we get any cheaper homes? The castles at the moment seem a bit pricey, when I might only want a cottage or something from one of the higher tiers like Amber...could we add those? Also is it just me or do the castles they are selling not seem to be what the kickstarter people were promised...The castles on kickstarter either looked really amazing or like walking dead survivor shacks, and the ones on the website look more like a wall with some cottages placed inside. No towers, no stone building in the center, just wooden shacks with stone walls surrounding.

Edited by Nicholas LionRider

Can we get any cheaper homes? The castles at the moment seem a bit pricey, when I might only want a cottage or something from one of the higher tiers like Amber...could we add those? Also is it just me or do the castles they are selling not seem to be what the kickstarter people were promised...The castles on kickstarter either looked really amazing or like walking dead survivor shacks, and the ones on the website look more like a wall with some cottages placed inside. No towers, no stone building in the center, just wooden shacks with stone walls surrounding.

That is because the Strongholds currently offered in the store are Keeps, a Stronghold tier below Castles which are the ones that were offered on Kickstarter.

Keeps are functionally weaker and less expensive than Castles.

There are options for cheaper homes, take a second look at the EK FAQ that was updated recently.  It doesn't have a lot of new information, but it does talk about Stronghold Parcels.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Keep rolling your eyes but there is a difference between giving a massive leg up to the astounding 15 people who pledged 10k and letting anyone from now until the game launches drop money to become a powerhouse. It shouldn't have to be explained

Nice baiting

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Sell taxable parcels, first.

then charge to upgrade them to tax-free.

And allow the VIP tickets to purchase them. This turns VIP Tickets into a currency to use in the store. 

I guess the VIP Tickets would have to have a store currency, incase items are more expensive than the cash cost of the Ticket.  IE 1 ticket is 20$ which would give 20$ of cash shop currency to spend.

this woudl turn the whole eternal kingdoms into microtransactions

which in turn turns every single resource in the game into a "you need this amount to afford a vip membership" or "you have a vip emmbership but youc an trade it for this amount of X resource" and seeing as crowall said no pay 2 win they really should not go down this route

this woudl turn the whole eternal kingdoms into microtransactions

which in turn turns every single resource in the game into a "you need this amount to afford a vip membership" or "you have a vip emmbership but youc an trade it for this amount of X resource" and seeing as crowall said no pay 2 win they really should not go down this route

How would anything in the EKS turn into p2w?

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Can we get any cheaper homes?

Keeps are a medium-large fortification that take up a whole cell. If all you want is a house, things like "cottage" will be a lot cheaper and smaller.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

then just buy new accounts or use your friends... if you have any

Your right, nix that idea.

Keeps are a medium-large fortification that take up a whole cell. If all you want is a house, things like "cottage" will be a lot cheaper and smaller.

Which was just my point, I don't feel like paying $75 immediately, so $5-$10 for a single house or $20 for a small mansion type thing wouldn't be bad.

Which was just my point, I don't feel like paying $75 immediately, so $5-$10 for a single house or $20 for a small mansion type thing wouldn't be bad.

I am sure as they build out the store they will offer housing. It is the second component to building an Eternal Kingdom. First you terraform using your Stronghold Parcel and the Kingdom Builder then you build using the Parcel Builder. It appears that everyone will get at least a starter Eternal Kingdom although since the basic EK doesn't come with a Stronghold Parcel there's no word on what improvements will be available with the base EK or what buildings can immediately be placed on it. At the least you should be able to purchase a single Lot cottage to place in someone's developed EK for only a small amount of cash, because the Small Estate Stronghold will probably start in the mid-twenty dollar range. Housing to fill in those Parcels should cost significantly less than a multi-Cell Parcel considering it will take additional in-game resources to build structures.

Nice baiting

How is it baiting?  The alternative to "people should be prevented from buying land and buildings ala carte" is to specifically limit that sort of ideology or, as this thread suggests, continually let people buy more and more day-one power, which is stupid for a supposedly skill based game.

Can we get any cheaper homes? 

Yeah, I'd like a house trailer option too (i'll put it in the back 40).

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty