Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Namaslay

Marvel Heroes

I have been playing a lot of Marvel Heroes lately and wondering if anyone else from the community plays? It's a lot of fun. I enjoy just leveling heroes to 60 and finding a new one to level. I really would like to pick one and raid a bit though except I can't seem to decide on a favorite. Working on Invisible Woman right now.

I haven't played since like Launch... Think last character I played was Spiderman

Has it improved?

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

It's improved so much! I played at launch as well and to be honest quit because I just couldn't get into it. Now it's something I play every day and sometimes on the weekends all day long. It's a great game. 

I played Squirrel Girl when she came out. She was pretty awesome. I like the whole 'swarm of uncontrollable pets' mechanic, I wish more games would use it.

I have been playing a lot of Marvel Heroes lately and wondering if anyone else from the community plays? It's a lot of fun. I enjoy just leveling heroes to 60 and finding a new one to level. I really would like to pick one and raid a bit though except I can't seem to decide on a favorite. Working on Invisible Woman right now.

I have you to blame for no longer having free time. I had not heard about this game before you started this topic and decided to give it a try. I absolutely love super heroes, particularly Marvel, and I love isometric, beat 'em up, loot fest games. Those combined and almost all of my gaming time is being used with Marvel Heroes now. I picked Captain America as my starter character, used the 400 eternity splinters you get on day 2 to buy two random heroes and got Luke Cage and She-Hulk. Played each of them to about level 15 and still liked Cap the best, so will stick with him on my way to my first 60.

But seriously, thanks for enlightening me on this games existence. It's some of the most fun I have had in awhile.

I have you to blame for no longer having free time. I had not heard about this game before you started this topic and decided to give it a try. I absolutely love super heroes, particularly Marvel, and I love isometric, beat 'em up, loot fest games. Those combined and almost all of my gaming time is being used with Marvel Heroes now. I picked Captain America as my starter character, used the 400 eternity splinters you get on day 2 to buy two random heroes and got Luke Cage and She-Hulk. Played each of them to about level 15 and still liked Cap the best, so will stick with him on my way to my first 60.

But seriously, thanks for enlightening me on this games existence. It's some of the most fun I have had in awhile.

It's like a hidden gem not many people check out but really really should.

It's like a hidden gem not many people check out but really really should.

I enjoyed the game I just wish there was more content.  I mean i got the Ultimate early backer edition thing with all the heroes but by the time i got my first hero up to 30 i've already seen all the content.   The X mansion defense helped but even then i just can't justify playing it anymore at least till they get a lot more content. 

Shame because i really want to love that game.