Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Roll Call

primal

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

tomb5.jpg

Not quite 3 days, but after 7 I have risen from the ashes.

I'm back. Who else?

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I've never really left.

Nor have I been reborn.

But damn, the last week has been hell at work. 15-17 hour days, ever since Sunday.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

Uh.....I have dug out of the grave the admins put me in for name shenanigans?

Wait, are you like a delayed Jesus?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Uh.....I have dug out of the grave the admins put me in for name shenanigans?

Wait, are you like a delayed Jesus?

Repent gonzo, or suffer eternal forumfall damnation.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Naw bruh

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Naw bruh

Heathen!

May doc forever watch over your soul...

BRUH.

Doc is a holy name. You can't say it. He hath been martyred to save thy soul.

SWrkfdj.jpg

we all met by poorly made socksposting at each other on a forum for a game that hasn't and may never come out or be good and we are bonded by those poorly made socksty posts

54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

we all met by poorly made socksposting at each other on a forum for a game that hasn't and may never come out or be good and we are bonded by those poorly made socksty posts

Eonwe can we be friends

ahhhh feels good to be back

6 days and you get yours back cyt

Bruh, you is lucky Primal convinced me not make a Headlight account.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I would not have found it funny.

Liar.

SWrkfdj.jpg