Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Look of KS vs. Backer2015 Thingies

Kraahk

Backer 2015 vs. KS  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Backer 2015 things look better than KS stuff?

• Absolutely, and i hate it!!!
    • Absolutely, and i love it!!!
    • Uhm, i dont know.
    • I dont think so. But i think many other things. Really.
    • I dont think so. But i never think. So what.
    • Man, you got problems...
    • Fruit salad.

Yeah, i know, Its a matter of taste. Maybe i lost mine. I just wonder if anybody else think that Backer 2015 stuff look better than Kickstarter stuff?

ZFceyAx.jpg

Golden hat. Washed out grey Hat.

Completely fiery looking deep red horse. Black horse that recently ran through a burning barn and got its hair burning.

Black beauty. The famous Mr. Ed. :blink:

Just wondering. Whats your opinion?

Edited by Dr. Kraahk

they want you to donate more, so new stuff looks different and maybe a little better

This.  The 2015 stuff is still selling therefore, must have nicer stuff than KS.   Smart on their parts, even if you're insulted. :)

Smart on their parts, even if you're insulted. :)

the insulted is with us. surrounds us.

922943.jpg

mfwpeoplearebutt-hurtbecausebastianmadeh

but unfortunately it is not strong in my family. we are just crazy curious people who like to know, how and what other people think. think of it.

btw i am glad that the poll works and shows up the expected dominant answer; the one i choosed myself. i sensed this hidden desire of the community over month now. it will be only a short time now, until the killer tomatoes will reveal themself. muhuhuhuhu...

Edited by Dr. Kraahk

Besides being KS master race, I actually like that there is appeal in the '15er stuff. By that, they have value in themselves. I'm actually tempted to have a good look at the actual differences and if I like what I see I'd buy the same thing twice, just to have both.

Looks like I'm a total sucker for ACE's marketing ploy, tho...

Edited by Angier

I actually think the KS stuff looks better. Well, the nightmare horse and the hat do, the other horse looks better in the 15 pledge.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

If you bought a KS package, you can buy any mount from the KS (even for tiers you don't have) and from the 2015 mounts as well, so you can have it all. I suspect that players will always be able to buy stuff for the package they got plus any future packages (So KS can get anything including 2015, 2016 and beyond stuff and 2015 backers can get 2015, 2016 and forward stuff but not KS stuff for example).

We've really hit the bottom of the barrel scraping out the boredom, haven't we?

tumblr_inline_nk5sb26UIh1rv48h7.gif

btw that's a bronze hat, and this is semantics at best. But if you're unintentionally rustling kickstarter backers that the '15 backers rewards are better, by all means go ahead~ Just grab my popcorn here.

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg