Find results in...

May 2, 2015

IcyWitch

Kate Middleton gives birth to a girl.

141st running of the Kentucky Derby.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Unrest throughout America.

Dang you're an Icy Witch.

I hope Pacquaio knocks that woman beating prick out.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I love boxing, and they've done some great media marketing hyping up this fight...But I have yet to see anyone talk about Jon Jones/UFC. I mean what the custard, the guy is a beast but just constantly makes bad decisions in the real world. He finally did himself in. Only person to beat jon jones is jon jones.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

You left out the two most important things:

It's Naked Gardening Day.

It's Free Comic Book Day.

Day just keeps getting better.

Dang you're an Icy Witch.

Unrest in America? ...... Do you mean that little thing up in Baltimore its got nothing on the 60s. ( Kent State for that matter )

The unrest and protests are spreading. People don't like the way things are going, and they all have different ideas on how to fix it. All most of us can agree on is that Washington DC is a cesspool of corruption and dirty money.

The unrest is in the Tea Party. The unrest is in Occupy Wall Street. It's in the streets when our criminal justice system shows systemic inequality.

It's a powder keg waiting for another Kent State.

National unrest? ha. As soon as the temperature rises they'll remember what air conditioning, xbox, and global warming is then run back in their houses.

True that. This generation is too lazy to protest.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I woke up at like five, went to the local comic shop to buy a ton of comics and a nerd rock, went out for dinner with my girlfriend, dropped her off at a friend's place, and just got back home now.

Time for my night to start

unrest...pfft

same bunch of commies that protest every may day...Watch the news ...look at the people....All holding workers world party signs etc...they are just latching on to the grey thing to promote their politics. Next year they'll latch on to the next cause celeb of the day. And years before it was Iraq, occupy, etc....whatever....meh

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

unrest...pfft

same bunch of commies that protest every may day...Watch the news ...look at the people....All holding workers world party signs etc...they are just latching on to the grey thing to promote their politics. Next year they'll latch on to the next cause celeb of the day. And years before it was Iraq, occupy, etc....whatever....meh

I thought this thread was about free comic book day