Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The totally kind and polite guild discussion thread for normal people

Eonwe

this is a guild mixer thread

try to be nice or whatever i dont care but the mods probably do so keep that in mind

edit

Mods if this isn't allowed, then we really need a guild discussion thread because this game is all about politics and not having a place where people from different guilds can talk to each other is pretty bad and not good

Edited by Eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

We were supposed to be able to talk politics in SB...but you know what happens there if you 'peak' someone's interest.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

"Alas, eleventy-one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable Baners. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!"

Good party.

also this is a no reporting zone

i cant obviously enforce that but i reserve the right to call you a big nerd baby if you do it

Can we talk somewhere else... there are no likes here.  I dislike the no likes. 

yea thats too bad....if you want to start a social thread somewhere else ill also post there

Edited by Eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

I predict this thread houses the same seven or eight people that actually have anything worthwhile to say on the forums, three people with nothing to say, and this post, which simultaneously has nothing to say and is not of any value whatsoever.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

I predict this thread houses the same seven or eight people that actually have anything worthwhile to say on the forums, three people with nothing to say, and this post, which simultaneously has nothing to say and is not of any value whatsoever.

do you mean Nothing worthwhile to say?