Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Goon Squad

Eonwe

Hello all, my name is Eonwe. I am Poopposter-in-Chief at the moment for the goons for this awful forum. I probably won't lead a goon squad guild for Crowfall, someone more interested in herding cats will do that. If you would like to play with Goons, please be aware that you need to be a Something Awful member. If you join just for this game, then we will all laugh at you and not let you play blocks with us.

We probably have a bit of a reputation. Are we unpleasant people? yea probably. Are we some elite force in the gaming world? Some goons would like to think so, but mostly we are just normal idiots (like everyone else) who play video games together. And there is a fair amount of us.

everyone should feel free to post as badly as they want in our thread (within the rules)

this is a safe posting place and i will never report you and neither will any other goons

if you are relaxed then we like you, if you take message boards too seriously then you are a nerd and we'll make fun of you

Also the Goon IRC server is irc.synirc.net and I chill in the #crowfall channel

Edited by Eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This like the 3rd are 4th thread about this guild? ...

The same thread, different guild? Wait, I don't think I got this quite right...

I'm waiting for the official crowfal goon motto personally. Something like "Now we can ruin your game three times a year" or something. With the photoshops and musical videos.

Tell someone to get on that Eonwe.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

come on Eonwe you can do it

leading goons sounds awful tbh, i kinda just want to be the guy that tells all the dumb whiny goons to stop doing that

gtlLXYT.png

leading goons sounds awful tbh, i kinda just want to be the guy that tells all the dumb whiny goons to stop doing that

Stop doing that

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)