Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

Internets is over ! Monthly Crowfall subscription to cost thousands !

>daily mail

To anyone who legitimately believes in this or subs to daily mail: 2prcxsk.jpg

Please... They way tech is evolving, they could find a way to fix this.

No poorly made socks. Haven't hit the singularity yet. This is a nice cozy scare tactic for readership and the article seems to hint at restricting the net with censorship which is top custard kekkles. Clearly they've never ventured into the deep net.

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

>daily mail

To anyone who legitimately believes in this or subs to daily mail: 2prcxsk.jpg

No poorly made socks. Haven't hit the singularity yet. This is a nice cozy scare tactic for readership and the article seems to hint at restricting the net with censorship which is top custard kekkles. Clearly they've never ventured into the deep net.

I totally did not even notice it was posted by Daily Mail until you said something. Yeah, my point stands. However, I thought daily mail died years ago. O.o

I totally did not even notice it was posted by Daily Mail until you said something. Yeah, my point stands. However, I thought daily mail died years ago. O.o

Everything is in exponential growth, they don't need to "fix" it. Just improve and expand. Quantum processors for example are on their way, this is hardly an issue lol. You could buy an infant one for like 2k.

Love this poorly made socks, it's hilarious.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3064915/Is-internet-brink-collapse-web-reach-limit-just-eight-years-warn-engineers.html

By the time Crowfall is released Only the bloodstones will be able to afford to play !

Get yer tin foil hats! The aliens are going to land here, too! 

On a serious note, the anti-American in that article's comments, damn!

Edited by ShadoPandauin

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.. and gerbils on crowcaine."

Rajah doesn't even poorly made socks post anymore, it is legitimate garbage now.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Rajah doesn't even poorly made socks post anymore, it is legitimate garbage now.

Everytime he makes a new thread, I am surprised at how low it can get.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

An ad hominem is a general category of fallacies in which the general claim is rejected based on some irrelevant fact about the presenter of the argument.

Ok, that's a better link rather than having the daily mail scare flavor with biased ignorant commentary. It's a start.

Reading it sounds more neutral, and they're just hinting at a potential, and mostly the only people that need truly be concerned are ISP companies because muh money. It doesn't mean the end of the internet like your title suggests, nice clickbait, daily mail has taught you well~

It's just a question of how much faster can we expand capacity before it reaches the limit, and it will expand. You're going to have to introduce quantum tier mechanics into this poorly made socks to squeeze it all out(efficiency) and expand on it(capacity). Which is what those big brains are going to do. Do all the thinkamatizing parts that us unlernt folks can't do.  The link also suggests it's a discussion program, not a crisis meeting so... it's not like we're in Morgan Freeman's presidential cabinet sweating bullets in Deep Impact. What can possibly be done if such a thing ever occurs? (that would be the discussion part) It's a matter of prioritizing, and you know how people are good at that :rolleyes:

You want to know what would truly be the end of the internet? EMP nukes, or bigger pressing problems, like the ozone shatters and we get UV rays microwaving different parts of the world, in which case, the internet would be least concern.

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

You want to know what would truly be the end of the internet? EMP nukes, or bigger pressing problems, like the ozone shatters and we get UV rays microwaving different parts of the world, in which case, the internet would be least concern.

Hurry, you must fly to London and let them know...

ISPs will transfer costs to the customer

the only people that need truly be concerned are ISP companies because muh money.

Right, and they're going to have to hike it up and lose more money this way. Instead of dicking around and throttling people's network, they'll have to throw money at R&D~

Hurry, you must fly to London and let them know...

23kp8g3.jpg

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg