Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Attention Forum

checkyotrack

The Off Topic section is now under the Name Change Gangs control. All threads in this subforum will be derailed and we will effectively hold it hostage until our demands are met.

Demand 1: Release the archaic and medieval restrictions on sig size. We will no longer stand this oppression of artistic expression.

Demand 2: We want super cool titles.

We will take a new subforum hostage every day until our demands are met.

Thank you for your understanding this time of civil disobedience and unrest.

P.S. if any moderators attempt to stop us the puppy gets it.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

agreed, OP

Thanks, bruh.

We stand in solidarity against oppression.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

P.S. if any moderators attempt to stop us the puppy kitten gets it.

If we derail our own thread, does that mean we win?

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

In reality the sig size is just so mal can fit milkshakes in her sig.

Not even kidding.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

what do her milkshakes do

Brings all the likes/profile views/PMs to the yard.