Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PopeUrban

[NA] Flames of Exile (Technically more talented than before)

I love the sale pitch, it's totally my bag, baby. I'd join you if I wasn't planning on leading a guild myself, so I definitely want to ally up and hang out. Nice image mockups too, bro.

I have no strong feelings about my obligation to inform you that as a dedicated member of the Balance faction your partisan language and screen name is an affront to our centrist values.

Please return at a modest pace when you are comfortable doing so, or don't, and we will consider discussing neutrality.

Maybe.

I wouldn't presume to suggest how you should perceive and think one way, the other, or neither (I dare to mention that ugly bipartisan bastard of both). However, I will state for the sole sake of hubris that my username is ironic, or not, depending on the circumstances of my mood.

Furthermore, I fervently resist and desire the urge to abstain from proclaiming that I prefer to subscribe in a stance of anti-establishmentarianism; whenever not inconvenient, to such a degree that even considering a loyalty to disloyalty is uncomfortable, cognitively dissonant, and frustrating.

Probably.

On 5/3/2015 at 6:28 AM, PopeUrban said:

We used to play other games that you don't care about against other people that you don't care about.

Hey, I care about one of the games you used to play and some of the people you used to play against. :)

14 hours ago, SONofHUD said:

Does this guild specialize in murdering peaceful miners? One of the Popes really wanted me dead the other day.

Well we don't NOT specialize in murdering peaceful miners. We are reviewing your application and applaud your efforts to be on the right side of history.

On 3/12/2018 at 9:29 PM, vandarr said:

I love the posts - it reminds me so much of the old Penshire Street Bakery / Dragon's Blood Laundry I was a part of WAY back in the day.

All of the things you just said sound uncomfortably British.

As a representative, celebrity, and leadership figure of the North American server community I've been asked to inform you that the British have been irrelevant since 1776 and were summarily defeated by inferior weaponry, numbers, and moral standards. As such I regret to inform you that your references fall on deaf ears, and should you have any tea in escrow it may be confiscated for summary destruction.

Or possibly a tea party for fish. We're holding a vote on it.

Like a democracy.

O0ELBrZ.jpg

Edited by PopeUrban

Haha - no, it was decidedly un-British. We didn't attempt to rule the world through the cunning use of flags. "What's that? This is your country? Well, do you have a flag? You don't? Well no flag, no country according to the rules, so there."

On 3/11/2018 at 1:25 PM, SONofHUD said:

Does this guild specialize in murdering peaceful miners? One of the Popes really wanted me dead the other day.

We're the champions of ore/stone/tree liberty;  they are to be free from violence and persecution. Any persons witnessed harming such creations will be swiftly and justly handled. Then we'll take whatever shiny bits you carved from them, to make more stuff to go and vanquish other persons.

Disclaimer: We're also hypocrites and totally bash in ore/stone/trees for stuff

P.S: Looking for more Chaos/Order to farm cats so I can come steal your leather.

2 hours ago, vandarr said:

Haha - no, it was decidedly un-British. We didn't attempt to rule the world through the cunning use of flags. "What's that? This is your country? Well, do you have a flag? You don't? Well no flag, no country according to the rules, so there."

b55ff380-20b4-4b2f-80ce-939bec203189.gif

8 hours ago, vandarr said:

All your base are belong to us?

Occasionally. On an unrelated note, I received some interesting pictures so I made a thing.

wyW7UyQ.png

I'm not frontpaging this one. Serial killers want to be heard and I'm trying to be a responsible journalist.

Edited by PopeUrban

That's a great quote. :)

The need to be close to the herd is what makes the difference between a point man and a Lurp. Both share some skills, but it's a completely different job. I'm hoping they'll put in some kind of scout class that leans towards the Lurp, while keeping some of the skills they currently have in game that are primarily point man oriented.