Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

May the 4th...

Kirel

custard these threads

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Best holiday after Halloween. Followed closely by November 5. All the rest are just wannabes.

Were you even born when Star Wars came around, or are you just some bandwagon nerd?

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Were you even born when Star Wars came around, or are you just some bandwagon nerd?

More than likely since the prequels were made in 99 - 05. I was only born before ESB and I was still watching the Smurfs (and Care Bears, seriously)

Born in 81, been a fan of Star Wars a long time! No bandwagon needed. Unless that wagon is driving the prequels off a cliff, in which case, definitely a part of it.

Episode 3 was legit. custard what you guys says about the prequels.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Born in 81, been a fan of Star Wars a long time! No bandwagon needed. Unless that wagon is driving the prequels off a cliff, in which case, definitely a part of it.

You're in your mid 30s? There's no custard way, you certainly don't act like it on here or your forums/Skype.

Not taking the bait. Go back under the bridge.  -_-

Certainly is bait, but my facts are real.

Certainly is bait, but my facts are real.

"facts." Our forums treat people with respect, as does our Skype. I wouldn't expect you to understand how that works, judging from the company you keep.

Lol, respect.

Respect is worthless if you give it out to everyone. People have to earn my respect.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

"facts." Our forums treat people with respect, as does our Skype. I wouldn't expect you to understand how that works, judging from the company you keep.

You've stirred up more middle school drama on your own mediums than there has ever been started here. I'm not sure whether to call you a narcissist, a paranoid, or just vain.

You've stirred up more middle school drama on your own mediums than there has ever been started here. I'm not sure whether to call you a narcissist, a paranoid, or just vain.

Nope, I'm happy to shut drama down though. The people that cause it soon leave or get kicked. Need references?