Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

New forum ranks

I have never been anything but a sower of peace, love, compassion, and understanding upon these boards.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Besides... the "new" big thing is post to like ratios.

1.13 PTL, get on my level son.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

No Jackdaws?

I totes fell in love with them during my research and seriously considered putting them on the list, but every time I started to type it, the 12 year-old me in the back of my brain started giggling at the potential for inappropriate comments the name could inspire so the adult, gotta-keep-my-job me vetoed it. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Aren't you headed back on the trail? Better step your game up

I have to spend 17 hours on a Greyhound. Then wait for my friend who owns an outfitter up there to take me back to the trailhead. Pretty confident right now, bro.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Welp, time to boost my posting game so I can get out of the hood.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'd agree, except that this is CROWfall, not Ravenfall. Let's face it: If I'd put ravens at the top, someone would still gripe. This is a tuff crowd. heh

Well then the clear solution is to change the name of the game to Ravenfall of course. B)

Well then the clear solution is to change the name of the game to Ravenfall of course. B)

That would be awesome.

It would be like going from Hawks to Eagles.

Edited by Cirolle

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Again, there's no solution here that would make everyone happy. The rank system is a bit tricksy because there will be people who will try to powergame the system just to increase their post counts to get to the highest rank possible in the shortest amount of time. That means we'd all have to put up with a boatload of absolute crapposting. *cough*youknowwhoyouare*cough*

One possibility: maybe have a ranking system based off of only likes from ACE staff? This avoids all the rank-boosting exploits I'm aware of.

It would add its own problems but it's an amusing concept.

I won't be doing it from a mobile device. Ch'mon!

I honestly only post from a mobile device since I'm on the trail or with my son doing stuff all the time.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I honestly only post from a mobile device since I'm on the trail or with my son doing stuff all the time.

Lol I post from my phone all the time.

Does it also amuse you that you can't see post counts, titles, badges and what not, and still see people comment on them?

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

One possibility: maybe have a ranking system based off of only likes from ACE staff? This avoids all the rank-boosting exploits I'm aware of.

It would add its own problems but it's an amusing concept.

I'd still have the superior ratio

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Lol I post from my phone all the time.

Does it also amuse you that you can't see post counts, titles, badges and what not, and still see people comment on them?

Well considering I'm not posting from a Nokia Box I can see everything...

SWrkfdj.jpg

Well considering I'm not posting from a Nokia Box I can see everything...

You cheat and go to full version.

I am a little disappointed

"Boredom gathers, and now my posting begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no badge and win no e-points. I shall live and die at my computer. I am the snark in the darkness. I am the watcher on the forums. I am the tr0ll that guards the realms of nerds. I pledge my life and honor to the Boredoms' Watch, for this bore and all the bores to come."

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg