Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Mandate

Abigyil

7qkZnNi.jpg

http://www.mandategame.com/

Anyone else looking forward to this? :)

Game at a glance
The Mandate sees you, the player, as the captain of a single vessel. This vessel is manned by a cadre of officers, chosen and customized by you who are each individually named, with their own stats and strategic capabilities. These officers are in charge of crewmen, who are each individually named, but expendable.

You are fallible, human, and you make mistakes. Often, this will end with families torn apart, and crew members literally thrown out through the hull. Your actions will invariably mean loss of life. Issuing orders to officers will dynamically affect the actions of your crew, depending on the skills and attributes of the respective officer.

For the first time in a game of this type, players will be able to board vessels taking the combat into an RTS environment whilst your friends still fight from their ships in space.

Mandate is split into three focuses: the story focus with adventure and RPG elements, the strategic focus with economic, diplomatic, and political elements, and the tactical focus, with space combat and boarding elements. Each layer of depth is fully fleshed out offering intriguing and challenging gameplay, and each element is absolutely required in order to succeed and grow.

The decisions you make in Mandate affect the world around you, and your crew. Every action has a consequence, and as you push your ship to the farthest reaches of the universe, diplomacy, and morality are pushed with it.

Affect the world with your actions, not with your words. The Mandate will not be challenged with a dialogue wheel.

One Rule. No Quarter.

Build your bases - Command your fleets - Lead your boarding parties - Conquer rebels - Explore an empire in turmoil!

The Mandate is a sandbox military Sci-fi RPG. When a rebellion breaks out across countless worlds, the newly crowned Empress turns to you - a disgraced former captain - and offers you a chance to reclaim your honour.

You will start with a single ship and must assemble a fleet to defeat the rebellion. Coordinate fleet and boarding actions simultaneously, striking the enemy on two fronts for maximum effect. In captured star systems, you may design, research and construct your own star bases and ships, recruit and equip your troops with advanced weaponry, and negotiate alliances in intense roleplaying encounters.

Will you lead your crew to victory or dishonour in this dynamic roleplaying experience? Will you obey the Empress, side with the Rebels or carve out your own Pirate Kingdom instead? You decide! Yours is the Mandate!

Edited by Fenrial

.... I am NOW! Wow, another game that hits all the right buttons for me. Thanks for sharing!

Is PaX's skirt encompassing this game? Wondering what makes you like it.

What's with your obsession with all things Pax? We respect them. We don't respect WM. Get over it.

For reference the CYT account is not me. However the hilarious thing is you have already ran under another guilds "skirt" over the WM bogeyman when I am the only active WM poster and most of the guild doesn't even know you exist or care about CF politics at this early point.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

What's with your obsession with all things Pax? We respect them. We don't respect WM. Get over it.

What's YOUR obsession with PAX? The game hasn't even hit pre-alpha yet and you're already showing off your sword swallowing abilities to a large gaming guild. What's your obsession with WM? You haven't even played with them yet you're acting like they gave you the walk of shame after waking up in Drogenn's bedroom.

Edited by checkyotrack

For reference the CYT account is not me. However the hilarious thing is you have already ran under another guilds "skirt" over the WM bogeyman when I am the only active WM poster and most of the guild doesn't even know you exist or care about CF politics at this early point.

Everything you just said is factually wrong. Now stop derailing this thread, scrub.

Everything you just said is factually wrong. Now stop derailing this thread, scrub.

Everything I have said is factually correct. The denial is strong with you.

You are the joke and laughingstock of the forum and a never ending source of hilarity and cringe.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Everything I have said is factually correct. The denial is strong with you.

You are the joke and laughingstock of the forum and a never ending source of hilarity and cringe.

;) It's a good think I don't give a poorly made socks what you meatheads think.

Maybe PAX bolstered their skirts out of fear?

"2) We still aren't sure about whether we want to ally with LW, this mostly comes about because of how friendly you all seem with CYT, and it's pretty clear that our interaction with WM and feeze/SD are not positive. It caused some worry among us about those interactions."

SWrkfdj.jpg

I didn't know we were busting out the quotes yet. Maybe we can help them find out who Lyonel is, or defeat the impregnable Russians.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

So you're saying you would want to run under my skirt?

On another note, it's Pax not PAX.  PAX would refer to Penny Arcade.  Pax would refer to us.  We were about before Penny Arcade came about.

But back to the topic.  Someone has interest in seeing my kibbles and bits?  Also, someone is flying a plane?

I mean I was only gone for a couple weeks, but apparently I missed much; (RIP Gonzo, CYT/CYS/CYEveryothername, etc.)  What else have I missed?  Someone give me the details!  Is there a way to just search for the locked threads?  Those normally prove the most informative.

[@--(o.O)@]

So you're saying you would want to run under my skirt?

On another note, it's Pax not PAX.  PAX would refer to Penny Arcade.  Pax would refer to us.  We were about before Penny Arcade came about.

But back to the topic.  Someone has interest in seeing my kibbles and bits?  Also, someone is flying a plane?

I mean I was only gone for a couple weeks, but apparently I missed much; (RIP Gonzo, CYT/CYS/CYEveryothername, etc.)  What else have I missed?  Someone give me the details!  Is there a way to just search for the locked threads?  Those normally prove the most informative.

You missed me changing my name to GordonWalton. Check out the Who's who thread in Off Topic.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You missed me changing my name to GordonWalton. Check out the Who's who thread in Off Topic.

I saw this hinted at by someone after he changed his to Tyrant.  Will have to find this thread...

[@--(o.O)@]