Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

favorite beer

I'm not like some new england beer connoisseur, so my list is pretty basic. Shiner, bud light plat, and heineken are good casual beers for me. Blue moon and corona are perfect beers to drink in the summer on a hot day or out on the lake fishing.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I rarely drink, but when I do...

Blue Moon with a meal.

Bud Light to sip on casually.

On a side note, if you ever travel abroad drink the local beer.  Guinness when in Ireland...  It's 100000000x better there than in the States.  Red Stripe in Jamaica; amazing.  The poorly made socks they add to imports mess up the natural taste.

[@--(o.O)@]

Abita is horrible. They market it in Nawlins like its gold though.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Normally High Life Light or Michelob Golden Draft Light

Once in a while I'll grab a 6 pack of Red Stripe

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

I rarely drink, but when I do...

Blue Moon with a meal.

Bud Light to sip on casually.

On a side note, if you ever travel abroad drink the local beer.  Guinness when in Ireland...  It's 100000000x better there than in the States.  Red Stripe in Jamaica; amazing.  The poorly made socks they add to imports mess up the natural taste.

I agree with Guinness in Ireland. It was one of the only ones I recognized before I started trying others and it was great. Plus, Ireland in general is a custard awesome place.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)