Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

favorite beer

tumblr_lppazpOvuc1qes3igo1_r1_500.jpg

Three Philosophers is one of my favorites, but it's a liiittle on the sweet side. This is hands down the best beer I've ever tasted:abt12.jpg

We could be friends!

Edited by WreckYoSelf

Purple haze for me!

purple_haze_group.jpg

Just had this tonight for the first time.  Really good summer bear.  Not always a fan of fruity beers but this is one of the better ones I've had.  

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeWUXV89w0g

Btw, hipsters drink it only because other hipsters drink it. They don't know why they drink it in the first place. The real ironic people watched Blue Velvet.

Plus it's probably the only decent cheap beer there is. I'll never touch any light variations of  Bud, Millers, or Coors that your frat buddies bitchboyed you into drinking because wolfpack mentality. You are sorely frowned on, custard off and leave me to drink something with taste in peace. "b-but brah, its how i can get wasted!11" go do rum and coke then while you're at it, can't handle some liquor straight from the bottle.

sViuZrx.gifsViuZrx.gifsViuZrx.gif

(I also like Heineken and any belgian style wheat ale. I never liked dark roast beer, but some can be good. When you drink a beer, stick with the flavor, never go from dark to light. Guinness is solid too. Actually, I really love Newcastle Brown Ale, but I'm kind of a fitness freak, so I only tend to drink once a month at best, on a friday. The buzz is better and I don't have to get sloshed like I used to.)

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I don't drink beer often, only a couple of times a year, but when I do, I prefer a good meed or a good stout.  Failing that a Guinness if I feel like an average stout.

Seeing as I am a coffee and tea drinker on a usual basis and I like creamy, smokey bitterness, naturally I'd like meed, Oatmeal Stouts and Irish stouts.

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeWUXV89w0g

Btw, hipsters drink it only because other hipsters drink it. They don't know why they drink it in the first place. The real ironic people watched Blue Velvet.

Plus it's probably the only decent cheap beer there is. I'll never touch any light variations of  Bud, Millers, or Coors that your frat buddies bitchboyed you into drinking because wolfpack mentality. You are sorely frowned on, custard off and leave me to drink something with taste in peace. "b-but brah, its how i can get wasted!11" go do rum and coke then while you're at it, can't handle some liquor straight from the bottle.

(I also like Heineken and any belgian style wheat ale. I never liked dark roast beer, but some can be good. When you drink a beer, stick with the flavor, never go from dark to light. Guinness is solid too. Actually, I really love Newcastle Brown Ale, but I'm kind of a fitness freak, so I only tend to drink once a month at best, on a friday. The buzz is better and I don't have to get sloshed like I used to.)

+1 another fitness freak here....so much truth in this post

Guinness is the best real life beer now that getting custarded up multiple times a week is no longer advisable

Newcastle is great

PBR was great in high school/college when getting as custarded up as possible was the sole objective. 

Not sure I can get onboard with your assessment of Heineken, but for the most part you nailed it.  

Edited by Abel

I don't drink beer. Can't stand the taste. My drink of choice is Booker's Bourbon, but the closest thing to beer would be Angry Orchard.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Obligatory

Umm, real hipsters drink Rainier.

i am having a second Erdinger, served in ice cold mug, mmmmm

not a terribly beer person either, but still...

Edited by rajah