Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

favorite beer

Just had this tonight for the first time.  Really good summer bear.  Not always a fan of fruity beers but this is one of the better ones I've had.  

I don't find this one to be overly done on the fruit. I can't really stand sweets and I like this beer. Now a beer that is disgusting is Wild Blue. Gross! 

Finally a topic worth posting in:

Bell's Oberon is a tasty right of passage from a long Michigan winter into Spring. Short's Bellaire Brown is another favorite as well as Founders all day IPA, but I also welcome any beer that is frosty cold.

Cheers!

Edited by Kell

Everyone knows, that if you serve it in 0.2l glasses it's not beer :rolleyes:

Everyone SHOULD know that if you get to drink beer in more than .5 litre glasses, you can't drink fast enough to enjoy it being fresh all the way. It keeps being fresh if you get your beer in smaller portions. Beer-Physics, bavarian barbarian. Deal with it  B)

Everyone SHOULD know that if you get to drink beer in more than .5 litre glasses, you can't drink fast enough to enjoy it being fresh all the way. It keeps being fresh if you get your beer in smaller portions. Beer-Physics, bavarian barbarian. Deal with it  B)

It's about the drinking-speed not the portion size!!!

That's why you renew your Maß half-hourly and don't suckle on it for 2h like the common prussian.

I've seen enough of you come down here and crush and burn on the Wiesn :D

Edited by freeze

Uhm, both half an hour and 2 hours are guaranteed to have your beer going stale :P

A good beer is standing 2 Minutes at the bar and 5 minutes at the table. Not more. Not less :P

In my time working in a brewery I've seen more self-declared hardcore beer enthusiasts have a nervous breakdown on the local beer culture than any cologne connaisseur denying the challenge of enjoying their beer on the Wiesn. Or anywhere south of the weisswurscht-belt at all :D

Edited by Angier

Uhm, both half an hour and 2 hours are guaranteed to have your beer going stale :P

A good beer is standing 2 Minutes at the bar and 5 minutes at the table. Not more. Not less :P

Maybe the swill you're drinking!!!

At least us cologne's didn't need to rewrite our tax laws because our brewers started to water down the beer so much that people wanted to kill because of this :P

oh comeon, you can't seriously be talking about watered down beer when you drink Kölsch!

:D

but ya, we take our beer seriously , hehe :lol:

we're having none of that adulterated nonsense!!