Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Milestone 1: Combat testing - Official discussion thread

LOL, I always did think this is probably a tr0ll account.

its a legit question

I wanna play with a controller

e:: what's wrong with wanting to play with a controller????? .-.

Edited by Aiona

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

its a legit question

I wanna play with a controller

e:: what's wrong with wanting to play with a controller????? .-.

Yeah I really can't believe that is a legit question considering how there is no way you could ever play a MMORPG decently on a controller.. If you can, they messed up severely somewhere along the road and the game would die within its first month probably.

Member of The BlackHand Order

It shouldn't be hard to key map a controller, although you would be limited to what skills you could use and how efficiently you use them.

The less keys you have to map, the less capabilities you have for using skills.

G 13 baby ... thumb stick for moving and 25 mappable buttons, much better than a controller.  Especially when you add a programmable mouse.

71kU-HIcW0L._SL1500_.jpg

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

Yeah I really can't believe that is a legit question considering how there is no way you could ever play a MMORPG decently on a controller.. If you can, they messed up severely somewhere along the road and the game would die within its first month probably.

You can play FFXIV with a controller.

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

G 13 baby ... thumb stick for moving and 25 mappable buttons, much better than a controller.  Especially when you add a programmable mouse.

Looks like someone is ready for a massive amount of skills to use. Although, not exactly a controller.

Combat seems like it will be extremely fluid and strategic. With scaling on the amount difficulty depending on where you are in the campaign tiers. 

Although, I do not know what to expect on how much items will factor into the combat, it should not be a huge game changer.

What would make controller not able for play in this? I have lose 2 of finger on left hand so can be hard to play on keyboard if there is many key must be pressed in different place.

You can play TERA with a controller, and obviously games like FFXIV and ESO as well.

Considering Blair have worked on DCUO, I will say there is a good chance of a combat system that works well with a controller.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015