Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
orange

Crowfall Fans - Character Creation Preview Rundown

Being a writer/author on the website and seeing the brand new screenshot I jumped straight onto the action with making an entire rundown of what's to look at in this brand new picture regarding this thread here - http://bit.ly/FirstPreviewThread

Remember to check it out and give us your opinion! :) 

http://crowfallfans.com/first-preview/

Did you mention how the art appears ripped straight from League of Legends?

Personally I agree, it looks like LoL artwork which I admire a lot TBH so IRDC if they took that style of it. But in an article I would like to stay away from negatives so early on. Maybe as the game progresses and we get a full blown look into it completely I'll start to add it negative points as well. 1st screenshot ever released, why look towards the negatives right away?

Because sugar coating things and only focusing on the positives doesn't do anything but mislead potential new players. /shrug

And jumping onto negativity right away mostly for a fansite isn't really the best thing to do when the game hasn't even been fully officially 'Announced' yet.

And jumping onto negativity right away mostly for a fansite isn't really the best thing to do when the game hasn't even been fully officially 'Announced' yet.

Do what now?

Constructive criticism and feedback both positive and negative is what helps developers make decisions about mechanics or game design. There's quite a difference between that and the flame war you seem to assume I'm advocating.

2eyfm20.jpg

Do what now?

Constructive criticism and feedback both positive and negative is what helps developers make decisions about mechanics or game design. There's quite a difference between that and the flame war you seem to assume I'm advocating.

Well then you could say I have no negative details to give since I PERSONALLY like everything I see. :)