Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Guild Forum Section

My buddy just called me and told me to post here. Haven't really posted anything on these  boards yet because I was pretty much dragged into signing up for beta by him.

Anyway, he says the mods are ninja-suspending. And they put their reasoning as "callout," that is it. So beware, looks like there's a power happy mod looking at this thread.

My buddy just called me and told me to post here. Haven't really posted anything on these  boards yet because I was pretty much dragged into signing up for beta by him.

Anyway, he says the mods are ninja-suspending. And they put their reasoning as "callout," that is it. So beware, looks like there's a power happy mod looking at this thread.

I'm on the phone with your buddy.

He did a trace on the mods.

THEY ARE MODDING FROM INSIDE YOUR HOUSE.............

tumblr_n2llfaAKdT1tqsmsto1_400.gif

Edited by Arnie

i guarantee there isn't some poorly made socksty dumb weird conspiracy or power happy mod, thats stupid as custard

i've gotten warned for callout and i deserved it when i did

just tell your buddy to learn to post within the rules or not have his friend cry to the forums whenever he breaks the rules

Don't believe it

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Wow I'm away busy for a bit and come back to the forums to read that I'm a "degenerate" Shadowbaner :) Needless to say I'll be looking for a new guild!

Edited by Asheron

Wow I'm away busy for a bit and come back to the forums to read that I'm a "degenerate" Shadowbaner :) Needless to say I'll be looking for a new guild!

There are many of us, apparently.  Welcome.

Sorry to hear that. But you are in good company. I hear they have lost quite a few good people as of late.  Welcome to the group :)  

Edited by Wicked Savvy

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis