Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Guild Forum Section

Sorry to hear that. But you are in good company. I hear they have lost quite a few good people as of late.  Welcome to the group :)

Lol, that ava...just to make sure you're abundantly clear on where you stand.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

So this has been where all the cool kids have been hanging out.

Why's everyone picking on 7B?

'Cause we don't like him.  I'd say more, butttt.... I won't be nice.

'Cause we don't like him.  I'd say more, butttt.... I won't be nice.

Shouldn't it be "I'd say more, butttt..... I will be nice."?  By being 'not nice' you'd be withholding information that might paint him in a positive light!

BTW, when are we going to do this Austin BBQ?  Maybe the 23rd?

By being 'not nice' you'd be withholding information that might paint him in a positive light!

Not thinking that's gonna be happening anytime soon.    Someone handed him a shovel and he dug deep.  Fell in.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

In light of the degree of filth that comes from you degenerate Shadowbaners, I'm surprised they're letting you post at all. I'm not even talking about actual political Forumfall. I'm referring to you being disgusting human beings.

Considering some of the posts I've seen that have been allowed/not deleted, I don't mind pointing out the obvious any more, so enjoy some socks, poorly made.  :rolleyes:

Welcome to the internet.

"Posted Yesterday, 09:22 PM

In light of the degree of filth that comes from you degenerate Shadowbaners, I'm surprised they're letting you post at all. I'm not even talking about actual political Forumfall. I'm referring to you being disgusting human beings."

I think 7B forgets he has some SB'ers  (  and a prior dev ) as part of his happy clan that might take offense to that statement of his.   Hell, I would if I were them.   

My disassociation also should be noted.   

GG. You might as well disband now. 

I'm only calling out the ones that do it. You can be aggressive without going as far as them. Note that I didn't say "all Shadowbaners."

I'd love a political forum for trash-talking, as it puts it in a proper ghetto from the rest of civilization. Cheers.

The moment you said "Shadowbaners" you grouped all of us up.

Yes someone has a god complex.

That person forgets that he was installed in his position with the sweat off another persons back.

What? Did somebody say Django?

d.gif

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

We're working on forums to accomdate the adults talking, as adults do when discussing politics via a forum. Invites will be going out to start then maybe open it up to the public if that's the direction we want to go with things.

At least the mod's here aren't on a community death march like it was for MWO.

Political forums would be advantageous to a game billed as "a Game of Zones".meets PvP Sandbox.

You get extra points if they ever install a "Campaign Map" with smack talk that was showing control by Clan. Hell i would take a buffer time to update of 1/day at the daily server maintenance cycle down time. Not only do you need something to fight over, you need something to measure the ePeen by.

There are no politics in Emergent Griefing.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Shouldn't it be "I'd say more, butttt..... I will be nice."? By being 'not nice' you'd be withholding information that might paint him in a positive light!

BTW, when are we going to do this Austin BBQ? Maybe the 23rd?

I could have worded it that way... but, I didn't. Lol. I meant I won't be nice if I say more. :)

23rd works for me. Sorry I didn't make it to help ya move, was at doc appointments for the baby all day. Hopefully you got everything moved quick!

Mal and I will be working on more it appears.

It is a new day & age in gaming. Now people will have a face & potentially a home address to visualize for the individuals who piss them off ingame.

No more IP tracking *sniff sniff* it's all changing so quickly.

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.