Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

State of the Guild Forum Section

It's ok, she has plenty of time to think of what she's done. As for him....well... we handle as best as we can.

He's a recovering righteous-aholic and its hard to take him in public... the 8 step problem is working wonders though. You should have seen him BEFORE.

Amazing, isn't it?  I was half expecting an Ekhart Tolle reference.   At the minimum  Oprah.  But Nope.

Keep up the good work, Sheen.  On to finding those missing 4 step problems.   :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your perception is skewed. If that is the narrative you want to create. Then you may create it. But remember that Vikingnail will cower behind the PG carebear protection rules of the official forums w

Still a shame we dont have a political forum to drum up more interest in the rivalry's that will drive this game.

Ya, there's a few sporadic political threads on other forums. but I'd rather have them all centrally located here. An unofficial site will never draw as much notice. Really when you think about it, it

You need to tell Crush the Throne to update their poorly made socks and let them know you're not affiliated as an admin/mod anymore.

Oh dear.  I hate to burst everyone's bubble but you can't think that second hand info is ever gonna be relevant in the long run. 

It's like you folks took a page out of Bullying for Dummies and memorized it.  Start with a few threats, see if the person backs down, if they don't then escalate a bit, if that does not work then call in reinforcements and everyone piles on with an agreed upon taunt. 

You're going to have to do much better than this. Where's the wit?  The deft repartee?  I expect more from Forumbaning!  Not to bring this back to the original topic or anything but seriously, if this is it then I think I actually might do just fine in a political subforum. 

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Oh dear.  I hate to burst everyone's bubble but you can't think that second hand info is ever gonna be relevant in the long run. 

It's like you folks took a page out of Bullying for Dummies and memorized it.  Start with a few threats, see if the person backs down, if they don't then escalate a bit, if that does not work then call in reinforcements and everyone piles on with an agreed upon taunt. 

You're going to have to do much better than this. Where's the wit?  The deft repartee?  I expect more from Forumbaning!  Not to bring this back to the original topic or anything but seriously, if this is it then I think I actually might do just fine in a political subforum. 

:rolleyes:

Wow. I'm sure sheen will gladly accept you into the circlejerk crew, this whole post was just a song and dance with zero substance. Repeat it back to me rehashed several times and I won't be able to tell the difference between you two with sh*it-tiered posts like that.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

You stepped in crap willingly. Wear it.

I'm sure you'll never be able to resist a political subforum, and I'm sure you'll do a better job than 7B. So barge on into LW, put your feet up on 7B's desk and just take over like you normally would.

I do feel sorry for the rest of LW, most of them don't deserve to be dragged through a murky melodrama. Most of them are oblivious to the farcical antics because they are happily away from the forums. Ignorance is bliss right?

The ones that have read the thread weren't even aware that Ellie, Savvy and I had left because we didn't think it was right to cause more drama.

However, since 7B has nobody to do his damage control anymore, he had to start slinging mud at Shadowbaners ... totally forgetting that his own guild has/had several ex SBers in it. I know he tried to correct it but then he had to start slinging mud again at Ellie, Savvy and I, just because it was brought to his attention that he had made a mistake again. Yes that's the kind of GL everyone wants, the kind that wants to blame others for his own mistakes.

You just go ahead and get comfy at LW, Oridi. You and 7B will make a fine leadership.

288mqgz.png

Also, we know you are Head Admin over there. You're ballsy enough to want to stomp in here for attention, but not ballsy enough to take up for your own damn site. Oridi the "fluffy snackcake gonzo" has to lie about crap that really doesn't even matter. We have a year and a half until launch, and I'm sure your comrades over there feel real special now that you want to act like you don't even associate with them. Real good for your rep.

If you want to get real down and dirty, I think that whole operation over there needs a good look over. I'm pretty concerned that you have a CrowFall moderator on your team at CTT. Spying is going to be pretty integral for a "Throne War" game, and having someone that can basically IP map every alt on this site and report it back to your crew sounds shady as custard. Let's see if you'll actually take accountability for your Crush the Throne site, because I'm sure there's some garbage that can be dug up over there I'll be able to find out in the next few weeks.

Regardless, LW won't fully recovery from this tarnish, they were bound to fail by launch anyways. You want to associate yourself and the players you represent with someone that calls the backbone of this community degenerate and disgusting human beings, you're just going to end up dragged down with them. A 2 for 1 gonzo special.

Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Welp oridi just read the usual suspects like a book and layeth the smacketh down.  Though the last paragraph speaks to a bit of inexperience. 

It's pretty funny seeing someone with a softer temperament so easily and thoroughly clown on the pseudo-hardcores though. 

Welp oridi just read the usual suspects like a book and layeth the smacketh down.  Though the last paragraph speaks to a bit of inexperience. 

It's pretty funny seeing someone with a softer temperament so easily and thoroughly clown on the pseudo-hardcores though. 

Sheen, could you please make an alt and send it to join LW please?!!

That would be awesome! Thanks  :)

Edited by ozzie mozzie
288mqgz.png

You mean like this kind of wit? " I have no interest in being Guild leader.  I want to be Chief Head MuketyMuck in Charge of Fun, Games and Public Relations"?  

Not sure about the deft repartee part though, normally in a political forum you won't do well with those kinds of comebacks and aspirations.  Just sayin

BUT, please note the desire to be the head of PR has always been there so why deny it?   IF you have the chance to grab the spotlight you know you are gonna grab it, where ever it is, no matter what the group stands for because in the long run it is Attention, with a capital A.   And that is all that counts, right?

I am sure the LW and you can use each other.   Because , lets face it, they are getting more attn than CTT.  Is it time to desert that ship now?

The beauty pageants, the scavenger hunts, the goddess statue AND the PR job are within your reach.   It is a defining moment........................

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

If this topic continues I will not have a home to run my operation. Keep the noise to a minimum. Tipping my hat to the intriguing game of ping pong though. This should be added to the XGames.

This thread is useful. It's a good character reference in case the guild has any questions regarding Ozzie and Ellie's behavior. Let your true colors show, gals! There's plenty of leadership potential among the other members too.

Oh, and since you enjoyed the animated gif so much...

tumblr_nf76azc0Ou1r0pbyyo2_500.gif

I certainly agree with this post 7B! Definitely shows character. :) For those lovely individuals whom are just joining us from computer monitors across the world, here is a lovely recap ^^

This thread is useful. It's a good character reference in case the guild has any questions regarding Ozzie and Ellie's behavior. Let your true colors show, gals! There's plenty of leadership potential among the other members too.

In light of the degree of filth that comes from you degenerate Shadowbaners, I'm surprised they're letting you post at all. I'm not even talking about actual political Forumfall. I'm referring to you being disgusting human beings.

Considering some of the posts I've seen that have been allowed/not deleted, I don't mind pointing out the obvious any more, so enjoy some socks, poorly made.  :rolleyes:

I-would-love-to-insult-you1.png

I'm only calling out the ones that do it. You can be aggressive without going as far as them. Note that I didn't say "all Shadowbaners."

I'd love a political forum for trash-talking, as it puts it in a proper ghetto from the rest of civilization. Cheers.

Edited by knossos

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

If this topic continues I will not have a home to run my operation. Keep the noise to a minimum. Tipping my hat to the intriguing game of ping pong though. This should be added to the XGames.

That's ok Anotherneko, there's plenty of homes.

Don't feel like we've deserted you, we are sending in some real cute reinforcements to help you out. I could totally see sheen telling you how to run the guild give you tips on running a guild and oridi will have her arse glued to the PR machine. It's a recipe for the best guild youtube watch.

288mqgz.png

I certainly agree with this post 7B! Definitely shows character. :) For those lovely individuals whom are just joining us from computer monitors across the world, here is a lovely recap ^^

You see what he did there too? Yes, he tries hard to divert attention onto others when he's under the pump.

288mqgz.png

Normally I am a week day forum warrior and lurk while at work.  I had to treat myself given the occasion and hop on here this weekend to ensure I stay abreast of the guild politicking. 

We do need more gifs though.

I'm just trying to get all the awesome forum people all together in one fantastic guild. It would be so much easier for the rest of us to find you all in the game.

I hear you need a code word to get in though?

[@--(o.O)@]

Poetry reading for the morning:

I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you – Nobody – too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!

How dreary – to be – Somebody!
How public – like a Frog – 
To tell one’s name – the livelong June – 
To an admiring Bog!                        

-- Emily DIckinson

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.