Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Guild Forum Section

:rolleyes:

lol, more histrionic and disgruntled walls-o-text. The rustling in this thread is about to reach platinum status, hahaha.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

:rolleyes:

lol, more histrionic and disgruntled walls-o-text. The rustling in this thread is about to reach platinum status, hahaha.

qtjN8HL.png

Couldn't resist :P

To be honest I think this thread doesn't belong in Guilds anyway, it should be in general or off topic really, considering the derailing into a fight between people who were part of a guild who didn't get along.

My biggest regret of my involvement is having a delusion I could resolve their issues, all I get in return is one camp being immature while the other camp ignores my advice.  Why bother ...

Edited by Psyctooth

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

I'm sorry, is this supposed to be a personal attack? Someone upset of what I wrote?  Did someone completely misunderstand what I said or twisted what I said around to make me sound like I was upset?  Because I'm not upset, I'm pointing out reasons ...

I don't get insulted, secondly I am making observations about other people getting insulted and why I have can't stand it.

Here to throw your opinion back in your face; This sort of garbage is why I don't join guilds because I have no tolerance for it, now is it abundantly clear to you? I am sick to death of immaturity, bickering and people being dumb and emotional.

"I am not upset" two paragraphs later "I am sick to death".

Walls of text and excessive use of question marks tend to come off as 'I am upset' for future reference.

Also asking for the internet without whiny teenagers is like asking for no internet.

Guild-mates can be overly emotional for pointless reasons but it is just as silly to yourself become emotional due to their weakness of character.

Edited by Shaxx

"I am not upset" two paragraphs later "I am sick to death".

Walls of text and excessive use of question marks tend to come off as 'I am upset' for future reference.

Also asking for the internet without whiny teenagers is like asking for no internet.

Only comes off that way to people who read it that way.  Also those people are not teenagers, their adults if you bothered to check.

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Only comes off that way to people who read it that way.  Also those people are not teenagers, their adults if you bothered to check.

And from people who wrote it that way.

what happened to the girl/guy/trans only guild topics?

Moderators deleted them.

And from people who wrote it that way.

"sick to death" doesn't mean angry; It means fed up or annoyed.  Yes I was annoyed, but hardly angry.  If you can not tell the difference then that's your problem.

Edited by Psyctooth

You sound like you need some professional help Missy, because if you read that as me being angry it says more about you than it does about me.  If I feel anything, it's a slight level of irritation that I seem to have failed to reform any of you with advice.

Also, got to love that response, claiming you have evidence but refusing to show it says you have something to hide, it doesn't repel me, it only makes me more curious.

And this is a court, because you guys brought your drama onto the forums.  Keep your drama off the damn forums.

Because I've been told from other people that in fact you yourself are a source of drama, what did she say again?  Someone who constantly accuses others of being spies?  Stirs up drama?

Yeah, no offense but it's hard for me to simply dismiss that.  Here's the deal, I decided I no longer want to care about this, so you don't give me a reason to care about it?

Comprende?

LW was the joke of the whole forum. It had an open door policy. Everyone had alts/spies in it, so no surprise there.

Can someone get me some of the trippy stuff that Psyctooth is having?

Edited by ozzie mozzie

288mqgz.png

Lantern Watch trounced.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Know what?  I don't care anymore (...) This was none of by business to begin with.

Here's the deal, I decided I no longer want to care about this (...)

Why bother ...

image.jpg1_5.jpg

I got my freedom to express that I'm a WZ-10 at heart (and in heat) revoked. That happened :D

that was p funny

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

"sick to death" doesn't mean angry; It means fed up or annoyed.  Yes I was annoyed, but hardly angry.  If you can not tell the difference then that's your problem.

Keep telling yourself that.

I'm thinking this thread is finally winding down, though there may be more posts now just to toss more confetti eggs at this one.

--I'm sorry to the OP for the derail.  I like your idea and hope the mods consider building The SubForum of Freedom and Ire. (I know, sorry doesn't mean diddly when I'm the one still derailing.  Delicious irony.)

--Regardless of what has been said about Lantern Watch it's a solid guild and I hope that folks reading this thread for the sheer delectable drama take time to learn about the guild and form their own opinion.

--I have nothing against the SB'ers or their love for a game they can't access anymore.  I understand the loss (rip Tempest) and am looking forward to CF and yes, even the ideas in it that have been pulled from Shadowbane. But I have no appetite for bullying.  I find the warnings not to post and the lemminglike talking points (ok that may be a weak analogy as I'm not sure lemmings can speak) just odd in a High School Musical meets Duck Dynasty kinda way.  

As always, I love interacting on these boards and I'll continue to do so.  I don't have the post count that some folks in this thread may have and I may not be considered cool or wickedly dangerous (Hey - I now have attention addict attached to me though.  Woot!  I'm finally getting a rep!).  But I'm looking forward to the game and while my PvP skills will probably not be on the level of Godlike my crafting will be quite competitive.

Here's to Crowfall and the wide range of players that are going to play it. 

Edited by oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I'm thinking this thread is finally winding down, though there may be more posts now just to toss more confetti eggs at this one.

6qU8yaR.jpg

Woooaahhh Doggie!~

I thought this whale got off the hook, but she can't resist coming back for the bait, boys.

This thread isn't over, just you are. Kool bow-out, GTFOuta here before the paddlin' occurs.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Care to share the names of the people who warned you not to post Oridi? 

If 7B continues to call me out for being paranoid, I'll PM anyone who is interested in pure evidence, including facts about his beloved "miss pinky promise 7B".

288mqgz.png

Care to share the names of the people who warned you not to post Oridi? 

If 7B continues to call me out for being paranoid, I'll PM anyone who is interested in pure evidence, including facts about his beloved "miss pinky promise 7B".

PLEASE clarify that miss pinky promise is NOT Oridi.  She has a habit of thinking everything written is about her.  Go figure.  Sheesh.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"