Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

State of the Guild Forum Section

Any plans on letting me know who you are?  If nothing else, you're consistent.

he's sparticus

im sparticuss too ^^

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your perception is skewed. If that is the narrative you want to create. Then you may create it. But remember that Vikingnail will cower behind the PG carebear protection rules of the official forums w

Still a shame we dont have a political forum to drum up more interest in the rivalry's that will drive this game.

Ya, there's a few sporadic political threads on other forums. but I'd rather have them all centrally located here. An unofficial site will never draw as much notice. Really when you think about it, it

I agree with that interview, and it wasn't my best.

There is too much civilized discussion here. It feels so.... weird 0.o

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

spartacus-2.jpg

I'm not Axem from Ebonlore.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

There is too much civilized discussion here. It feels so.... weird 0.o

That's good... they've continued to embarrass themselves in every game claiming grand accomplishments only to have their own members rat out their cheating.

It did not last long.  ;)

[@--(o.O)@]

ditto. But it's like as soon as the devs said they'd permit espionage, Lantern Watch must've been like "bruh, I've seen a James Bond movie once". Out of all the pm's I get, LW is consistently the one I'm being told is all about the espionage, politics, and rumor mills. It's like....who cares at this point? Zero feels. I usually ignore them. Drama when I can't tear down your pixels/voxels? Too early.

We've had one very active topic about it in our forums. I don't really think it constitutes our defining trait by a long shot. Different people got different mileage from it, and we've already taken the stance that we have no desire to play that meta game.

That's good... they've continued to embarrass themselves in every game claiming grand accomplishments only to have their own members rat out their cheating.

Literally just hang onto the accomplishments of one game and make excuses for being subpar in others by claiming they're not taking anything serious. Sorta like goons, except Ebonlore is more well known.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

We've had one very active topic about it in our forums. I don't really think it constitutes our defining trait by a long shot. Different people got different mileage from it, and we've already taken the stance that we have no desire to play that meta game.

Your forums are pretty empty tbh, and judging by the summary of your TS meetings you're an absolute control freak. I'm guessing it's paranoia. Probably why there isn't much participation there.

It did not last long.   ;)

Your forums are pretty empty tbh, and judging by the summary of your TS meetings you're an absolute control freak. I'm guessing it's paranoia. Probably why there isn't much participation there.

Oh it looks like the chat is heating up again ;)

200_s.gif

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

Well the other defining traits are 100+ page recruitment thread, power-bottoming Pax and a GL that hates Shadowbaners. I went for the road less traveled.

Well the other defining traits are 100+ page recruitment thread, power-bottoming Pax and a GL that hates Shadowbaners. I went for the road less traveled.

You leave my bottom out of this!

[@--(o.O)@]

Was very disappointed by the lack of sauciness in the LW forums.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You leave my bottom out of this!

You started nutcuppin' with a forum guild pre-beta alpha, and extremely vocal forum guild at that (Ignoring the well, other amusing factors). In all honesty, what did you expect? I expected ridicule, and for some reason I haven't seen enough ridicule. Guess everyone is getting soft.

Edited by nehemia

You started nutcuppin' with a forum guild pre-beta alpha, and extremely vocal forum guild at that (Ignoring the well, other amusing factors). In all honesty, what did you expect? I expected ridicule, and for some reason I haven't seen enough ridicule. Guess everyone is getting soft.

You're making a lot of assumptions there friend.  Most/some/all of which are not very accurate.

[@--(o.O)@]