• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Guild Forum Section

Ok, so who took Cannibal Man? It's ok you can keep that one. :P

Agree, with the OP.

*double checks Seventhbeacon's post and slowly backs away* 

I just wanna let it be known that I am in no way involved in LW ok.

"Posted Yesterday, 09:22 PM

In light of the degree of filth that comes from you degenerate Shadowbaners, I'm surprised they're letting you post at all. I'm not even talking about actual political Forumfall. I'm referring to you being disgusting human beings."

I think 7B forgets he has some SB'ers  (  and a prior dev ) as part of his happy clan that might take offense to that statement of his.   Hell, I would if I were them.   

My disassociation also should be noted.   

Agreed on everything, a huge chunk of the political aspect of this game is going to go down the drains as things are standing right now.

Also loads of you numb chucks are pretty clueless, the politics don't go down in the forums? LOL! Every major war is going to be decided forum-side most likely. Swaying the hearts of the masses one way or the other through propaganda is a big part of the political Meta, given that we're allowed to speak freely as adults, go on rants, make poorly made socks-talk and generally making other people look bad.

You are talking here in DF game mechanics.

In a campaign lasting a month or three, and 3-5-20 more campaigns running at the same time - the political Meta for the masses will play an way smaller factor than it did in DF. On top of that there will , more likely, be close no masses to sway since the small players will avoid the big players campaigns or they will be tightly allied with the side they will think it will win. 

And if you think betrayal - DF style, that is also less likely to happen since the world comes to an end and when a new map starts the choices of allies for betraying guilds will be smaller and smaller.

One more factor that makes it so much different than DF is the fact that the advantage obtained through exploits will have limited impact and restarting from scratch and on equal footing is something exploiters have little love for.

So you sir should check the "clueless" section of the forums and check out the member list :P

/salute

Edited by prom

I think 7B forgets he has some SB'ers  (  and a prior dev ) as part of his happy clan that might take offense to that statement of his.   Hell, I would if I were them.   

I'm guessing he may have signed his own guild, internal politics, death warrant. Ha!

It was brought to my attention, that this might be a thread to become a part of.  The momentous accusations flying around, the hilarious antics of the old timers on the forum are just truly making this worth reading.  Pat on the back to you CYT for making me have a good chuckle today.

Some forget to have their morning coffee or that jolt of Red Bull, and just simply go bat crap crazy with their post.  But it really does start my morning off with a good laugh.  So a big thanks to the one that has lost touch with reality.

*Disclaimer attached to my profile pic*

Honestly I heard this all happened because of Ellie's bad habits.

Seventh Beacon: I try to find a good balance between forum warring and like, backing off... that is tricky. But internally I feel like there should never be warring per se, just heading off bad habits of members like Ella.

Edited by CheckYoSelf

The guild forums are not the political forums.  I'm of the opinion that political forums are necessary.  Working on it.

In the meantime please refrain from attacking each others guild threads on this sub.

To the OP: The community will survive and there will be political forums when there are actual politics to discuss.  A lot of posters need to step back and stop letting ridiculous antics get you worked up.  People are going to say mean things to you on the internet. Reacting to it makes you a target for more people to say mean things. When this game launches people will do mean things to you and your guild in game.  You will have the opportunity to do them back.