Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Guild Forum Section

Ok and on the forum we will share our different perceptions, and things will be as they must be, and then when the game comes out we can see whose perceptions were closer to the formula for success? 

Sounds good.  See you in two years.

/bye felicia

Still a shame we dont have a political forum to drum up more interest in the rivalry's that will drive this game.

Ya, there's a few sporadic political threads on other forums. but I'd rather have them all centrally located here. An unofficial site will never draw as much notice. Really when you think about it, it's a major draw against the game.

My favorite being: http://www.angrycrows.com/thread/101-lol-vikingnail-makes-a-bunch-of-friends/

Your perception is skewed. If that is the narrative you want to create. Then you may create it. But remember that Vikingnail will cower behind the PG carebear protection rules of the official forums while repeatedly getting slapped on AC. 

you're gonna have to be more specific

Someone can tell me what is happening? I was away and some nuclear bomb was thrown?

Lol, nah, just some slack-jawed trolls doing what slack-jawed trolls do best! They are very bored and very fixated, starving for entertainment and a means to fill up all the free time not having jobs, significant others, or productive hobbies gives them. ;)

Lol, nah, just some slack-jawed trolls doing what slack-jawed trolls do best! They are very bored and very fixated, starving for entertainment and a means to fill up all the free time not having jobs, significant others, or productive hobbies gives them. ;)

thats a broad bottom brush to paint with, friend. did you know that you can post from work or even while in bed with the so? its a brave new world of posting, i hope youre ready for it

e: auto filter to bottom? ill allow it

Edited by blazinzero

thats a broad bottom brush to paint with, friend. did you know that you can post from work or even while in bed with the so? its a brave new world of posting, i hope youre ready for it

e: auto filter to bottom? ill allow it

Wait. We can post from work and from our beds?

God I thought I was forced to post from the basement. Well that's good. I can move my PC back upstairs now. 

Thanks. Seventhbacon is pretty salty though. He calls everything trolling. I bet he can summon a mod who's hooligan still has his drool all over it to whine to.