Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Guild Forum Section

Lol, nah, just some slack-jawed trolls doing what slack-jawed trolls do best! They are very bored and very fixated, starving for entertainment and a means to fill up all the free time not having jobs, significant others, or productive hobbies gives them. ;)

Lol, nah it's just that you can't handle the fact that there is still people here that really don't like you, despite the fact you took a hiatus after dropping your load in this thread.

Lol, nah it's just that you can't handle the fact that there is still people here that really don't like you, despite the fact you took a hiatus after dropping your load in this thread.

I stuck around long enough to clean up my own mess and clarify to whom I was addressing (not that you cared to listen or acknowledge that, naturally), but yeah, a hiatus is good, especially when going from one position to another that's far more engaging with a lot less free time. I didn't miss these forums, though coming back I hardly recognized them either. I don't totally count you among the trolls, though you did fall to the dark side, no doubt about that. Going from combating the sockposters to becoming one is definitely an interesting journey to take, to be sure. There's an old quote about staring into the abyss that seems to apply to that.

The real question is why, if you have such a low opinion, you can't seem to stop talking about it, huh? I buried my hatchet, even joined the dregs forums, and while I may not agree with them on almost anything, I'm not obsessively jumping into their threads to argue or disrupt them continuously. There's dogfights and then there's pitbulls who just don't know when to let go. Enjoy guzzling all that venom, Ozzie. No really, I mean it. I won't be surprised if you're still compulsively beating a dead horse a year from now. You're going to give yourself ulcers. I've come to terms knowing that the sockposters don't like me, and I don't need their kind of approval the way you and Ellie do.

And hey, if you're still looking for a fight when the campaigns begin, I'm more than happy to oblige you where it matters, in-game!

I have no venom regarding you 7B. You're an abject form of amusement as far as I'm concerned, and you can't help always supplying it. Your egocentric views makes you quite a target. 

You don't give me ulcers, in fact it's quite the opposite.

I know that your ego would like to think that I spend my time hating on you but don't flatter yourself. It's a figment of your epeen. 

Edited by ozzie mozzie