Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Guild Forum Section

The guild forums are not the political forums.  I'm of the opinion that political forums are necessary.  Working on it.

In the meantime please refrain from attacking each others guild threads on this sub.

To the OP: The community will survive and there will be political forums when there are actual politics to discuss.  A lot of posters need to step back and stop letting ridiculous antics get you worked up.  People are going to say mean things to you on the internet. Reacting to it makes you a target for more people to say mean things. When this game launches people will do mean things to you and your guild in game.  You will have the opportunity to do them back.  

working people up with ridiculous antics owns tho

Past tense. I left weeks ago.

Along with, Ellie and Wicked Savannah, so yeah 2 councillors and one constable gone.

every time I hear guild entitlements something dies inside of me

step aside, I am a councillor!

One more!  Make it count!  Also make sure to tag Headlight since he vowed to beat you to it.

If I "vowed" to beat him, I would have. I just stirred him up to see if he'd go Hulktroll and spam the forums and get put on a time-out. It didn't happens, so oh well. I still have more if you add up *all* of my posts.

If I "vowed" to beat him, I would have. I just stirred him up to see if he'd go Hulktroll and spam the forums and get put on a time-out. It didn't happens, so oh well. I still have more if you add up *all* of my posts.

I can add them all up for you so you know how much you beat him by.  PM me the names.  ;)

You didn't have the skills to survive Xcom so it don't count.

You didn't have the skills kneepads to survive Xcom so it don't count.

*fixt

He was just doing his job. And apparently was good at it they kept him on for so long....oh wait.

First mod banned my entire guild, locked every thread, and cried a lot.

Was more curious about the removal part.  I know who he is, and what he did.  Unless the two are directly related, then I can probably fill in the blanks.