Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Guild Forum Section

I went Nam in '68. Been 25 ever since.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

No shi*t, Sherlock. Everyone and their mom is a vet. Just because you got the clap from some drinky boys/girls in Korea, doesn't mean everyone else did.

Take a tad bit too much Aderol today?  It was a joke that I'd be more than comfortable making in any gathering of veterans, except maybe an AID's support group.  Then, it might not be appropriate.

Take a tad bit too much Aderol today?  It was a joke that I'd be more than comfortable making in any gathering of veterans, except maybe an AID's support group.  Then, it might not be appropriate.

/sarcasm

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

You forget, the campaigns are exactly that, campaigns. Campaigns inside the war itself. France and England didn't hash out all their anger in one war and leave it at that. poorly made socks, one could argue they were at war with each other for the better-part of their existence, but just inter-mixed with short down times (like short down-times inbetween campaigns) to recoup their losses.

No, this game could have more of a intense political scene than even Darkfall. And that's saying something considering mass deception was in use by clans long before the actual game came out haha.

You have a point there but at the same time the campaigns are consecutive but they are also concurrent, so unless you carefully plan with allies and enemies to go on same campaign there are valves to release the pressure.

Players/guilds are not forced to stick to a campaign they don't like, so instead of choosing a side, or quitting the game, they can just switch to another campaign.

Edited by prom

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

"Posted Yesterday, 09:22 PM

In light of the degree of filth that comes from you degenerate Shadowbaners, I'm surprised they're letting you post at all. I'm not even talking about actual political Forumfall. I'm referring to you being disgusting human beings."

I think 7B forgets he has some SB'ers  (  and a prior dev ) as part of his happy clan that might take offense to that statement of his.   Hell, I would if I were them.   

My disassociation also should be noted.   

I'm only calling out the ones that do it. You can be aggressive without going as far as them. Note that I didn't say "all Shadowbaners."

I'd love a political forum for trash-talking, as it puts it in a proper ghetto from the rest of civilization. Cheers.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

and a little crow too, Ima thinking lol

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

It's kind of nice when the paranoid guild members leave. Cuts down on the drama drastically ;). I also feel like I don't have to get paranoid on their behalf. Good times!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

ITT: 7B gets trounced by everybody; Attempts to reinflate ego.

Edited by CheckYoSelf

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

It's kind of nice when the paranoid guild members leave. Cuts down on the drama drastically ;). I also feel like I don't have to get paranoid on their behalf. Good times!

I can feel the passive aggression and tears from here.

759.gif

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Paranoia or a reluctance to tolerate  BS.   Take your pick.  

Drama HERE was created not by any SB'er or their associates.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

759.gif

Heartwarming ain't it? 

Someone leaves a steaming turd and as usual it's everyone else's fault. 

I hope they provide pooper scoopers for that political forum, because someone here likes to throw steamers regularly.

Edited by ozzie mozzie

288mqgz.png

I would like a memo when the next state of the guild forum is released.. i hate playing catch up.

I'll make sure to coordinate with Crowfall Nightly News next time to try and post at the most advantageous time to insure we reach the most amount of people.

You have a point there but at the same time the campaigns are consecutive but they are also concurrent, so unless you carefully plan with allies and enemies to go on same campaign there are valves to release the pressure.

Players/guilds are not forced to stick to a campaign they don't like, so instead of choosing a side, or quitting the game, they can just switch to another campaign.

Any rival worth it's salt is gonna be damn pretty similar to the actual guild itself. Meaning they'll at least be choosing the same types of campaigns together, whether they realize it or not. Besides, hate lasts a damn long time. All you have to do is go look at the DF clans thread on the guild section, or go check the Shadowbane forum. Although I think there's a lot more tension in the DF one.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

In light of the degree of filth that comes from you degenerate Shadowbaners, I'm surprised they're letting you post at all. I'm not even talking about actual political Forumfall. I'm referring to you being disgusting human beings.

Considering some of the posts I've seen that have been allowed/not deleted, I don't mind pointing out the obvious any more, so enjoy some socks, poorly made.  :rolleyes:

I-would-love-to-insult-you1.png

good...

I'm only calling out the ones that do it. You can be aggressive without going as far as them. Note that I didn't say "all Shadowbaners."

I'd love a political forum for trash-talking, as it puts it in a proper ghetto from the rest of civilization. Cheers.

almost there...

yes!

With that ambassadorship and ability to inspire there's no way a vapor guild for a game 2 years out will fizzle before launch!  Keep up the good work.

Er, what's "edging"?

7B, spokesman of LW & friend of millions of shadowbaners worldwide.

The time is now, the time his here... Vote 7B for alpha president 2016.

Edited by Knossos

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

Wasn't exactly the position or title I would bestow but we are all entitled to our own opinion.  

Now this read was pretty saddening.

759.gif

So, LW... no thanks.

I'll just walk away from this guild, with no regrets.

oiPOxr.jpg

Proud Member of KDS -

Recruitment Post - Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

I see a huge difference in how UO/Shadowbane era Clans communicate verses how Darkfall Clans communicate, the older the Clan the more wisdom and restraint it's members have, not to mention the fact that the two games had vastly differing ideologies at play.  Younger Clans want to prove themselves verses older Clans which already have proven themselves.  If anyone is guilty of anything it's mass assumption, that one view is greater than any other.

Who watches CW really?  Why not just strap boobs on yourself.

Edited by drakiis

EZgFne1.png