Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Guild Forum Section

Now this read was pretty saddening.

So, LW... no thanks.

I'll just walk away from this guild, with no regrets.

I have no regrets, and I spent a custard load of time helping to build LW.

See, this is exactly why we need a political forum asap.

288mqgz.png

Well then.  Thanks for sharing.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I stand by what I said in that first post. It's good that the other thread seems to have been deleted, too, where it belongs.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Bye LW. Shame I'm hiking out tommorow and can't watch the rest of the implosion.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

In light of the degree of filth that comes from you degenerate Shadowbaners, I'm surprised they're letting you post at all. I'm not even talking about actual political Forumfall. I'm referring to you being disgusting human beings.

Considering some of the posts I've seen that have been allowed/not deleted, I don't mind pointing out the obvious any more, so enjoy some socks, poorly made.  :rolleyes:

I-would-love-to-insult-you1.png

lol im posting this on something awful, i missed this post and its funny

Edited by Eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

I stand by what I said in that first post. It's good that the other thread seems to have been deleted, too, where it belongs.

You can stand by, in front of or on the other side of whatever you want.   Just not a wise thing to call out an entire group of players. just sayin.   Any behavior as you refer to it obviously would have been dealt with by ACE.  Are you now speaking for them also?  

No regrets here either.   

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

In light of the degree of filth that comes from you degenerate Shadowbaners

You have no idea how hard all of us had to work to get where we are, and thank you for a compliment.

all officers who leave LW may become officers in goon squad

We destroyed LW. What position can we get?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

i had to work really hard to learn to post this badly

We destroyed LW. What position can we get?

you now lead goon squad congrats

Edited by Eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

You have no idea how hard all of us had to work to get where we are, and thank you for a compliment.

I can't believe I am saying this but where the hell is Sheen when a lecture is needed on ego?   

I can't believe I am saying this but where the hell is Sheen when a lecture is needed on ego?   

as the only person to score a negative score on the ego test i feel i am an expert on this matter

gtlLXYT.png

i had to work really hard to learn to post this badly

you now lead goon squad congrats

Do I still have to pay $10?

SWrkfdj.jpg

as the only person to score a negative score on the ego test i feel i am an expert on this matter

True.   Be my guest.   

The prosecution calls the expert witness - Eonwe.

So should we allow degenerate Shadowbaners to post, or off with their heads?

/like.

its against the rules to like things in the guild subforum, im reporting you

The prosecution calls the expert witness - Eonwe.

So should we allow degenerate Shadowbaners to post, or off with their heads?

my thoughts: anyone who calls someone a disgusting human being over video game politics is hilarious

gtlLXYT.png