Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Guild Forum Section

Now YOU are making ME paranoid. That's creepy!

No creepier that erecting a statue to a goddess and bringing them crafting items, just sayin

We all have different degrees of creepy.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Now YOU are making ME paranoid. That's creepy!

Paranoid? Why?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

310.gif

I wasn't talking about tears, bro.

I laughed, nodded and cried all in one post.

81C2Uc9.jpg?1

Who's Sheen?

You peops keep mentioning him whenever I make a good post. It's like wtf.

Oh, and any wayward souls that are fleeing the wrath of the evil 7B are welcome to post here. We'll accept you with open arms! We're, like, a better, like, community. Like, you know?

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

If I lose the beauty contest that just means you're all degenerates who don't understand how great and benevolent a leader I am.

Also what is this deleted thread 7B keeps mentioning?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

We're, like, a better, like, community. Like, you know?

The "like" will bring them in droves.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

If I lose the beauty contest that just means you're all degenerates who don't understand how great and benevolent a leader I am.

Oh you've been taking lessons from 7B. Like eeeuwww I didn't know it was contagious. Thank goodness I've kept up my immune boost.

288mqgz.png

The thread I made yesterday.

:(

The reason why I made this one. Now that I think about it, when I made my State of the OT forums, it was because another of my threads got deleted too.

Edited by cannibal man

What happened in that thread? Was I there?

SWrkfdj.jpg

Guilds are for pansies.

I'M A SOLO PLAYER!

Hi5 across the internets bro. Don't go spreadin our beliefs around though man!

I'm trying to destroy the guild system piece by piece, and until that glorious day happens wherest all guilds upon this here world are extinct through mass genocide, I must act in extreme secrecy like Leonardo DiCaprio!

Edited by cannibal man

What happened in that thread? Was I there?

I talked about riding pink ponies with my internal elven tunnel of ecstasy.

Oh, and something else about a noob alliance between LW and Pax. That's clearly the secondary topic though. Maybe something about how bads are teaming up with other bads because they're afraid of my brawn. I can't say I really remember though!

Edited by cannibal man

Damn, just realized another thing that needs to change. I want the like button back in the Guild forums!

Whilst I never use it because I'm too cool for that stuff obviously, but never mind that. Not having people liking my posts is ruining my like to post ratio. My forum masculinity is therefore lacking!

From this day forth, I may have a new cause to champion across all 19 realms of the Crowfall universe.

Oh, and something else about a noob alliance between LW and Pax. That's clearly the secondary topic though. 

Ha! yes, I'm guessing that even you know about it too.

Yes, I'm damned if some other guild will tell me who I'm allowed to talk to in a forum.

I call a spade a spade. Always have and always will.

288mqgz.png

Oh, and something else about a noob alliance between LW and Pax. That's clearly the secondary topic though. Maybe something about how bads are teaming up with other bads because they're afraid of my brawn. I can't say I really remember though!

Well that's a shame that I missed it!  I'd have loved to know about what my guild is doing.

Mostly I am envious though because I want to know more about the pink ponies.

[@--(o.O)@]

Well that's a shame that I missed it!  I'd have loved to know about what my guild is doing.

Mostly I am envious though because I want to know more about the pink ponies.

/sigh  I missed the pink ponies too.  And more than likely sparkles!  Sparkles are the best part.

This thread delivers.

I too believe in this thread, believe in the people of Forumfall and all its subjects. Here Here!

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.