Find results in...
headlight

Embarassing gamer stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3AAtLfMcEg

Dude sounds like a fraud

1. castle in the sky?

2. you don't respawn on top of your corpse, so corpse camping wasn't a thing

3. dude said he didn't play for weeks? Uh, alts bro

4. no one is going to camp your corpse for 3 hours, much less 3 days.

It seems like he played and maybe his memory is foggy. But sounds like some made up poorly made socks to me.

Yeah.... I mean, I guess if you're ganked at your ToL, and they are camping the tree, that could technically be remembered a decade later as corpse camping. A castle in the sky though?

CF_Van.png

Definitely a fraud. While it is undeniably possible to "misremember" certain game details, this little monologue contains way too many and far too substantial mistakes in fact to be authentic. This is my view in light of the fact that he claimed to be a former guild-leader who amassed a large empire. I suppose that it's within the realm of possibility that someone who created a gonzo open tagged zerg could make a few mistakes in regard to a recalled event which would have taken place eleven or twelve years ago, but so many mistakes to this degree? I don't buy it.

It sounds like he used "castle in the sky" as a figurative expression. Still, he locked a rogue into a building, was killed by him, and was supposedly corpse camped for weeks as presumably the rogue was perhaps disgruntled that he was locked into the building? Obviously, the rogue would passwall out. Furthermore, the rogue could only stay in the same spot for a day at most, given server reset. As you noted, no one needs to return to their corpse in SB, and while a determined fellow could very well camp some idiot newb's city for weeks, such an undertaking could not possibly arise from this set of circumstances. I want to use a certain two word expression here that ends with "please," but have no desire to get dumpstered by a moderator for something so silly.

Like Holrom, this gamer's most embarrassing moment in gaming is his own little "Shadowbane experience" video. Maybe, like Holrom, this guy is one of the former guild-leaders of Knights of Glory and Beer! Hey, if the shoe fits... Hell, I even happen to know of one former rogue player who camped their city for weeks straight.

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

I got donkey kong country whne I was like 5 or6 and cranky kong told me i was bad at video games or something and it made me cry

ok thats my story

Cranky Kong touched me...

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

First time ever that I have read the wall o' text from MAT..... and I actually agree.  Hmm.

Hell might be frozen.  Someone should check on that.

lolz

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

First time ever that I have read the wall o' text from MAT..... and I actually agree.  Hmm.

Hell might be frozen.  Someone should check on that.

You would be the first emu gal assuming this position. All of the ladies love my walls of text, especially Holam and Alyriel. Heck, that post wasn't even a true wall of text. Check out the latest argument between Vandarr and myself. :D

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

You would be the first emu gal assuming this position. All of the ladies love my walls of text, especially Holam and Alyriel. Heck, that post wasn't even a true wall of text. Check out the latest argument between Vandarr and myself. :D

I choose to ignore your super tl;dr walls. Especially since it's pretty much all arguements. Not my thing. And I wouldn't call myself an Emu gal... not really an Emu fan.

Someone never read Hamlet. :P

PFq3vWQ.png

Like Holrom, this gamer's most embarrassing moment in gaming is his own little "Shadowbane experience" video.

Clearly, Holrom did something right if you are still sour grapes over it many years later and only can bring up the Come to Jesus video.

Clearly, Holrom did something right if you are still sour grapes over it many years later and only can bring up the Come to Jesus video.

When something is that utterly hilarious it will be brought up forever.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

We as a guild camped Calenhost for a month straight. Killing any BP that dared to log in. They had to bind to a dif tree and do hurry up log n and out town maint...darn tree huggers ruining the undeady ness of our undead isle with their green nature loving town.

I personally camped guy for 2 hours in Wow until he called the mods on me.

its not impossible.

Shaxx used to camp ppls towns die and come back for a whole day.

never underestimate the persistence of arseholes!

nor the insulted of the nerd ragers.

Edited by hillbilly

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg